The "I hate Rachael Ray" thread

Discussion in 'Food & Travel' started by shwantzme, Nov 22, 2004.

1. shwantzme

shwantzme Member

Jul 11, 2003
    The Old Dominion
    I'd hit it as long as I wouldn't have to talk to it.

2. Alberto

Alberto Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Northern, New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Was there some news reported that Ray is a bit of a phony and that she is nasty with her staff? Anyone read anything today?

3. The Wisdom Cube

The Wisdom Cube New Member

Oct 7, 2005
    Clemson, SC
    Summon the power of google...

http://news.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1068648&srvc=home&position=also

4. K

K BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 16, 1999
    DC, Fake America
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As a huge Dunkin Donuts fan it irks me to no end that this cow is anyway associated with my favorite donut.

K

5. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pretend I posted that picture of Julie Foudy with a giant doughnut on her head.

(I searched for it but all I could find was a captioned version by our MondayMorningShirt friend.)

6. Alberto

Alberto Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Northern, New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I don't like DD's donuts, they give me heartburn, but the coffee is pretty damn good. If Ray actually uttered those comments she deserves to suffer the pain and embarrassment of having her husband running around being humiliated by hookers.

7. Footer Phooter

Jul 23, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    I don't believe that she said it. You've got to have a total lack of common sense to blurt something like that out. I think she's a little more PR savvy than that.

8. K

K BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 16, 1999
    DC, Fake America
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sadly since the "time to make the donuts" guy passed the DD spokesmen have been pathetic (but as the product continues to be yummy I let it slide).

K

9. Maczebus

Maczebus New Member

Jun 15, 2002
    Ok, I've just come back from a trip to Canada and had the 'pleasure' of 'enjoying' the food channel on TV.
    It's my first meeting with Rachael Ray - and damn yes the E-V-O-O bollocks is irritating and so too that yum-o thing she does repeatedly.

I do agree that I'd much rather tap the ass of the Italian bint who had the following programme - she had a nice rack.

I'm feeling deep today.

10. kissmycookie

kissmycookie New Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i hate her so damn much. her smile is so fake her food sucks and everytime i see her on tv i want to smash it to pieces. im sorry but her 30 minute meals do not exsist more like 120 minutes. :mad::mad: and the im so glad i dont see her on the dunkin commercials anymore so now i can enjoy my coffee.:)

11. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It always cracks me up when people make their first Bigsoccer posts in threads like this.

12. Footer Phooter

Jul 23, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    First......and only!

13. SIR-T

SIR-T New Member

Feb 22, 2006
    I hate the way she thinks she is really funny with everything that she says. You are not funny. I saw Michael J Fox on the show and he wasn't shaking from Parkinsons, he shaking because he wanted to kill her.

14. andorj78

andorj78 New Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Getzville, NY
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Awesome.