The "I hate Rachael Ray" thread

Discussion in 'Food & Travel' started by shwantzme, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Own Goal Hat-Trick

Jul 28, 1999
    ColoRADo
    yeah. she looks annoying. her voice is annoying. the way she says things is annoying. the way she carries herself is annoying. pretty much everything and anything about her or how she acts is ********ing annoying as all hell.

2. TriaktivTLE00

TriaktivTLE00 Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Brooklyn, New York
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Not a fat chance! Quit hating! :mad:

3. Michael K.

Michael K. Member

Mar 3, 1999
    There or Thereabouts
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Most overrated "oooh, she's so cute she's hot!" woman to Bigsoccer folk this side of the FSW Report, IMO. Annoying, nothing special looks-wise, either. Nice try with that picture, but FHM has retouch artists that could make me look like Tyson Beckford.

4. M9fanatic

M9fanatic Member

Oct 31, 2000
    North Side.
    If you looked like him..... i'd do you :p

Did I say that right?

5. Footer Phooter

Jul 23, 2000
    Falls Church, VA

You mean this?

Let me try this meatloaf...........MMMMMMMMMMMMMM (while rolling eyes and head)

6. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oddly enough, that is what the stick figure in M9's avatar is thinking too.

7. Cascarino's Pizzeria

Apr 29, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    She has a serious case of Joker-face. And so does that ultra-peppy load Katie Couric.

8. shwantzme

shwantzme Member

Jul 11, 2003
    The Old Dominion
    And then she talks about how she Loooooves meatloaf and when she was a kid she used to eat it all the time.

Every fvcking thing she cooks on the show is something that she used to eat all the time. How can you eat that many things all the time?

9. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    One thing that stands out for me with that pic is that she has a slim figure in that pic...from what I've seen of her on TV...it looks like she is more "curvy" from the waist down.

10. tog

tog Member

Oct 25, 2000
    Seattle
    Well, she used to be a fat girl. This is true. She's mentioned it a coupla times.

11. TriaktivTLE00

TriaktivTLE00 Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Brooklyn, New York
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I wish you would KYA her.

12. Owen Gohl

Owen Gohl Member

Jun 21, 2000
    Those in the DC area who would liked to be annoyed by Ms Ray in person are advised that she is scheduled to appear at the Barnes and Noble at 555 12th Street NW at 4pm on Thursday December 2nd.

The ad further states "Rachael Ray will be signing copies of her cookbooks only. No memorabiilia, please."

So you can wear your apron but don't expect her to autograph it.

13. tog

tog Member

Oct 25, 2000
    Seattle
    What about my commemorative "$40 a Day Cheap Tip Calculator"?

I was so hoping...

14. scaryice

scaryice Member

Jan 25, 2001
    You guys are spot on with this thread. Funny as hell.

15. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Thank you! That's my biggest pet peeve with her - she's a terrible tipper!

Like others of you I have a love/hate thing going with her. I like that she cooks more-or-less normal food on her show and she's not always blathering on about low-fat this and organic-that.

What pisses me off about her cooking show is the way she goes to the fridge and the cabinet for the ingredients and equipment and gets it all in one trip, even if she's about dump the eggs on the floor or something. Bitch, put the ******** down and then go back for the rest of the ********.

16. shwantzme

shwantzme Member

Jul 11, 2003
    The Old Dominion
    LOL that is funny!!!

I also hate her stupid trash bowl. Use the ********ing trash can like everyone else! Don't try to make yourself look so innovative by adding a step to the whole process. At some point in time, she has to empty that damn thing into the can and then she has to clean it.

And please stop being so busy with those hands. Every time she talks when not holding tool, her hands are flailing all over the place.

17. shwantzme

shwantzme Member

Jul 11, 2003
    The Old Dominion
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BarbaraJune again.

18. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So I'm watching her with Mariel Hemingway and I swear I can't decide which one is the biggest airhead.

Ugh.

19. surfcam

surfcam Member

Sep 8, 2004
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No kidding! I drives me nuts. Right before we moved to Corpus she did a $40/day show here and my wife had me watch. We tried two of the places she went to and at the end were full, but never did I roll my eyes and scream with pleasure like she does.

20. Footer Phooter

Jul 23, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    I watched that yesterday. Unintentional comedy. And that "special salad dressing" did NOT look good. Way too much mustard, and yellow mustard at that. If you're doing a dijon based dressing it's one thing, but she was just pouring "Ball Park Frank Topper" in there.

21. shwantzme

shwantzme Member

Jul 11, 2003
    The Old Dominion
    Last night she made Beef Bourgogne and said use any burgundy wine as she pulled a bottle off the shelf that was definitely not a burgundy (you can tell by the label).

22. YanksFC

YanksFC Member

Feb 3, 2000
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    She has some new show now where she goes out and interviews celebrities about food. I was watching an episode where she was interviewing Morgan Freeman about a restaurant that he co-owns and I swear that she was drunk during that interview.

23. shwantzme

shwantzme Member

Jul 11, 2003
    The Old Dominion
    I saw her interview some dude from ER in LA and she was definitely lit. I thought it would be impossible for her to be more annoying, but somehow she was able to do it.

24. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Warm apple pie... :cool:

25. Footer Phooter

Jul 23, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    Watching the Meki Phifer interview show. God is this awful. She should really stick to cooking crap.