The "I Hate Chelsea" Thread

Discussion in 'England Rivalries' started by CelticOnFire, Jun 4, 2005.

1. edthescouse

edthescouse New Member

May 17, 2007

TYPICAL RESPONSE FROM CHELSKI FANS- COMPLETELY BLINKERED BU THE RUSSKIS MONEY-

YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE WILDERNESS FOR ALL OF YOUR LIFE AND SUDDENLY YOU GET A BILLION QUID AND YOU WIN THINGS- THERE IS NO STYLE IN THAT- YOU HAVE SET THE BENCHMARK AND NOW WE ALL HAVE TO HAVE MONEY SO HERE WE GO. IT ALL STARTS HERE . YOU WILL HAVE THE CARLING CUP TO SHOW FOR YOUR EFFORTS THIS YEAR AND FOR THAT I APPLAUD YOU, WE WILL HAVE THE EUROPEAN CUP AGAIN ( 6TH TIME) ( SORRY YOU WONT REMEMBER THE EUROPEAN CUP AS YOU HAVE NEVER WON IT AS THAT- NOW CALLED THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!) .

I WILL LAUGH SO HARD AS YOU GET YOUR ARSES KICKED BY THE SCUMMY MANCS AND I WILL BE CHEERING THEM ON ALL THE WAY- YOU HAVE TO BE TOTAL TRASH TO GET ME SUPPORTING THOSE IDIOTS.....

NEXT SEASON

PREMIERSHIP TABLE

1. LIVERPOOL
    2. ARSENAL
    3. MANCHESTER UTD
    4. SPURS
    5. WEST BROMWICH ALBION
    9. CHELSKI

SEE YA MUPPETS

2. edthescouse

edthescouse New Member

May 17, 2007
    NOT IN AMILLION YEARS, PEOPLE RICH IN CULTURE AND STYLE DONT SUDDENLY WANT TO BECOME CHAVS AND WANKERS OVERNIGHT- STOP KIDDING YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE ANYTHING BUT A GLORY HUNTER

3. The_ChelseaSupporter

Mar 25, 2007
    Olympia, WA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're a disgrace to humanity.
    Repped.

4. United Pumps

United Pumps New Member

Apr 15, 2007
    come from?
    I only get negatively repped by Chelski fans. D:

5. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    shocking.

6. mshankb

mshankb Member

Nov 15, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

By asking that, are you admitting that you nothing about Chelsea beyond what the back pages/your little school chums say?

"Financial collapse = debt"... WHAT? At least *try* to make sense you odious piece of shit. OBVIOUSLY, any risk of financial collapse will often (though not always) be related to debt. Chelsea were heavily in (a mostly well-managed) debt and were bailed out by a private investor. The same is true of United.

Also, you should learn what "=" means. Prick.

7. United Pumps

United Pumps New Member

Apr 15, 2007
    come from?
    I love this. You're unable to answer my comments in the other thread so you go around all the threads on this forum looking for stuff to attack. This marriage will never work.

I think my positive total has overtaken my negative total. Viva el Pump! o/

8. Batcave Brigade

Batcave Brigade New Member

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
  9. United Pumps

United Pumps New Member

Apr 15, 2007
    come from?
    I can't rep you. D:

10. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    lol. even I can admit it's funny.

11. mshankb

mshankb Member

Nov 15, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

I love you really :)

12. p_ps_sock

p_ps_sock New Member

May 30, 2006
    it may be worth just commenting on why chelsea are hated so:

Kenyon: watch the man utd dvd offical history, kenyon's on at the end talking about his first United game being the 1968 EC cup win at wembley and how he's been in love with the club ever since....
    fast forward 2 years and he takes abramovich's money quicker than a starving man would eat a pizza, takes all our transfer target information with him and uses it to buy a decent squad. Scum of the earth money grabbing c*nt of the highest order. "bigger than United by 2014" if liverpool, after 15 years of success chelsea can only dream of between 75 and 90, still didn't manage to overtake United at the biggest club in the country then what chance have the rent boys got?

Mourinho - great motivator he is. But:
    reputation built on a CL cup win where he beat United with the ref on his side, beat a poor team in the final. His teams are methodical, boring and predictable, but yet he seems to think he's some tactical genius, he's been given more money than any manager ever in the history of the game yet still can't produce an entertaining team. His arrogance for one so young is astonishing, wenger, the arrogant so and so he is, still commands respect by others because of what he achieved in terms of building a team and the way they play. Liverpool - god I hate them, but you have to respect their achievements and they way they did it. Chelsea are simply a nothing club who won the lottery, nothing more nothing less, they could have used the opportunity to create something special, a team of entertainers who won things with style, instead they've created a team of plodders more concerned with not conceeding than entertaining.

The fans - their team was a few days from doing a leeds before abramovich, but yet I know some who refuse to accept that their success is all down to him, they argue that United, Madrid and Milan have spent big money in the past and so they are just another club, that their success is down to the tactical genius that is mourinho and not the bottomless pockets of Abramovich. Sorry to tell the truth but all that is rubbish, mourinho would be at inter or madrid if it wasn't for abramovich's money (I don't buy the tactical genius thing either "fantastic substitutions", why can't he get it right from the start?, ranieri finished second behind an unbeaten team and got to the semi's of the CL, as good as mourinho as done considering the first time his team faced a decent challenge they failed this year). Their spending is nothing like anyone elses, even Madrid have only ever bought to strengthen a squad, they have never bought players just to keep them away from rivals, and chelsea's spending in 4 years outstrips any other club in europe over the last 10.

13. monop_poly

monop_poly Member

May 17, 2002
    Chicago
  14. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Wait. Hold up. Chelsea has fans???

15. Blue Celery

Blue Celery Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Nope. We have supporters.

16. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    responding to Zebra boy is even worse than responding to Teso. At least Teso has shown some class. Quack here is the epitome of the word 'tool'. Don't tell him you are a yank, he'll automatically assume you know squat about football.

17. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    If you're a Chelsea fan you're automatically a complete fucking idiot. And probably a foreigner, since there are no Chelsea fans in England.

18. Blue Celery

Blue Celery Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Well, you're correct that I'm a complete f*cking idiot but it didn't happen automatically. You're incorrect about me being a fan. I'm a supporter.

19. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Travel alot from CA to London do ya?

20. Blue Celery

Blue Celery Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Every day Duck Manson! Every day.

21. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Impressive. You're a right supporter aren't ya.

22. Blue Celery

Blue Celery Member

Apr 13, 2007
    730 flights last year. Almost not worth it. Almost.

23. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Well the important thing is that the players really felt your support.

24. Blue Celery

Blue Celery Member

Apr 13, 2007
    I never really set foot outside of Heathrow. I just watched the matches in the terminals.

25. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC