The "I Hate Chelsea" Thread

Discussion in 'England Rivalries' started by CelticOnFire, Jun 4, 2005.

1. The_ChelseaSupporter

Mar 25, 2007
    Olympia, WA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I understand that people hate Chelsea, but dedicating an entire thread to it is just hilarious.
    We may have lost the league this year but after buying a new crop of overaged superstars The Evil Chelsea Empire will systematically rule the world. Gotta go wash my John Terry jersey now....

2. loden

loden Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Forest Hills, NY
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    I love Chelsea, ya'll can ******** off! :D

3. United Pumps

United Pumps New Member

Apr 15, 2007
    come from?
    I love the way Chelsea bought the Carling Cup for £500,000,000.

4. Qindarka

Qindarka Member

Nov 24, 2006
    Malaysia
    They didn't spend 500 million this season only. They did it over four seasons and got 2 league titles. so get your facts right.

5. United Pumps

United Pumps New Member

Apr 15, 2007
    come from?
    They've spent £500,000,000 (convert into Russian currency) and this season have a Carling Cup to show for it.

Bring back Zola.

6. Qindarka

Qindarka Member

Nov 24, 2006
    Malaysia
    And a possible Fa Cup .

7. United Pumps

United Pumps New Member

Apr 15, 2007
    come from?
    Well worth it.

8. leg_breaker

leg_breaker Member

Dec 23, 2005
    I don't really like Liverpool, but I'd rather they won the European Cup than Chelsea, if only to show that a billionaire can't just come into the game and buy everything he wants.

9. thejuggernaut

thejuggernaut Member

Mar 25, 2007
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I AM NOT a Chelsea supporter, but it wasn't that long ago that UTD spent millions and only had the Carling Cup to show for it. And the only possible reason to hate Chelsea and not United is the money thing (both teams have enough of divers and babies to fill a pool and a maternity ward) but what was the 4 month Hendrik Larrson loan all about!!! Talk about buying a championship!! What legitmate sport has loans for a month to month "trail" basis' . It's coersive.... too make a long story short... STOP HATIN', worry about your own g-damn team and get a life... a bunch of sorry ass bitches in here.

10. United Pumps

United Pumps New Member

Apr 15, 2007
    come from?
    I doubt we've even spent £500,000,000 in total for players. Also, we have earnt our money ourselves.

I really don't see what is wrong with loaning a player.

11. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    or possibly the fact that united play beautiful football, while chelsea play, well, decidedly not beautifuly football.

12. United Pumps

United Pumps New Member

Apr 15, 2007
    come from?
    How dare you insult Chelsea's style of football. How very dare you.

13. schafer

schafer Member+

Mar 12, 2004
    'James W Gibson is the man who saved Manchester United from financial collapse and ultimately extinction. In 1932 he gave £2000 of his own money to pay the players wages. A wealthy local businessman (who made his fortune manufacturing army uniforms), he took over the club and turned it around, contributing over £40,000 to help pay off the club's debts huge debts which had arisen during the Great Depression.

He also funded the rebuilding of Old Trafford after WWII and the United youth system which went on to produce so many great players. Most importantly of all perhaps, Gibson brought 36 year old Matt Busby to the club in 1945 as manager. Unfortunately he died in 1951 before the Busy Babes phenomenon took the club to the top. Gibson is commemorated by a plaque on the players tunnel at Old Trafford and outside the stadium on the railway bridge on Sir Matt Busby Way. '

From manutdzone.com.

Funded the rebuilding of Old Trafford and set up the youth system, as well as cancelling the club's debts? Hmm... Sounds suspiciously a lot like a sugar daddy;)

14. j.fisher

j.fisher So Much Better

May 3, 2007
    Winston Salem, NC
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I love that you spend more time dogging Chelsea that speaking about the club you support. Just go ahead and admit you wish you were a Blues fan.

15. United Pumps

United Pumps New Member

Apr 15, 2007
    come from?
    I do wish I was a City fan. D:

Indeed. But a sugar daddy who cancels the teams debt, builds a youth academy, rebuilds a stadium damaged in the war and pays their wages. It's not exactly a steamrolling.

16. mshankb

mshankb Member

Nov 15, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    It is, however, uncannily similar to a certain Russian...

17. United Pumps

United Pumps New Member

Apr 15, 2007
    come from?
    Not at all. The only similarity is the clearance of debts.

18. mshankb

mshankb Member

Nov 15, 2004
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    And the funding of youth development. And rescuing from probably financial collapse. And (in the not too distant future) stadium redevelopment.

19. United Pumps

United Pumps New Member

Apr 15, 2007
    come from?
    Chelsea do youth development? I thought they just outbidded United for the young players they wanted.

Financial collapse = debt.

20. taffhammer

taffhammer New Member

Jan 14, 2007
    london
    pumps.............do you need a shovel?

21. United Pumps

United Pumps New Member

Apr 15, 2007
    come from?
    It really isn't close at all.

Does Mourinho need a dogminder?

22. taffhammer

taffhammer New Member

Jan 14, 2007
    london
    i know it's not the same. one ripped off northern mill workers and ploughed 10% of his wealth into a football club and the other ripped of russian refinery workers and ploughed 0.0001% of his wealth into a football club.

whereas our beloved chairman ripped off the people of iceland with stale buiscuits and ploughed 50% of somebody else's money into a football club.
    genius.

could mourinho be docked points over these dog irregularities?

23. United Pumps

United Pumps New Member

Apr 15, 2007
    come from?
    It's about what was done with that wealth.

Blatter will be involved any minute.

24. taffhammer

taffhammer New Member

Jan 14, 2007
    london
    anyone else think a grown man with a yorkshire terrier a little odd?

25. dragback

dragback New Member

Apr 11, 2007
    England
    ^Very. The dog/rat may be missing, but at that size who's gonna notice?