The Hulk

Discussion in 'Chelsea Off Topic Threads' started by I-Got-The-BLUES, Jun 12, 2008.

1. I-Got-The-BLUES

May 1, 2006
    Orlando, Florida.
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Jamaica
    Won't comment on it too much now, but got to see the employee screening on Wednesday (I work @ Universal Studios), and after being totally let down by the first one, I can honestly say that I was NOT disappointed by this one.

Go out and see it. Very well done, the CGI wasn't over the top, and man was it action packed!

2. Dear_Claudio

Dear_Claudio Member+

Feb 6, 2005
    Buffalo, New York
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I work at a Drive-In theatre and will see it tonight.

3. j.fisher

j.fisher So Much Better

May 3, 2007
    Winston Salem, NC
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    After suffering through the first one, I'll pass. I just don't see them pulling this franchise off.

4. I-Got-The-BLUES

May 1, 2006
    Orlando, Florida.
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Jamaica
    Do NOT pass, TRUST me on this one. There is NO similarities in this one and the first one.

If you liked Iron Man, you will LOVE this one. It's much more action packed, and the story is very well developed. Iron Man (well Downey Jr) makes a cameo, and you also get a sneak preview of a new super villain that comic enthusiast are familiar with, that will soon make his mark in movies to come.

If you watch it, and didn't like it, I'll tattoo a picture of Cronaldo on my chest.....:eek:.......:D......I'm that confident that you'll like it.

5. cooldude

cooldude New Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Didn't like it.

6. I-Got-The-BLUES

May 1, 2006
    Orlando, Florida.
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Jamaica
    *Whistles*

7. adri

adri Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Vancouver, Canada
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    suffered through 10 minutes of that ang lee abortion. loved Iron Man, i'll see this one soon enough.