The Giant Co-Operation Between Galatasaray and Nikon

Discussion in 'Turkey' started by roxbury, Apr 13, 2012.

1. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    The Giant Co-Operation Between Galatasaray and Nikon

http://www.galatasaray.org/en/kulup/haber/1690.php

2. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    [​IMG]

3. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    I hope this relationship works long years for both side.
    I also think Nikon made a smart move by chosen/sponsorship to the Turkey's best and biggest wellknown brand aka Galatasaray SK.

I wish things goes smoothly for both brand.

4. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Today news says , Galatasaray plan to open a Football School/Academy in Japan.

And they mentioned that , Galatasaray will gonna make a tour/camp in Japan too.

And there is a plan for Official Galatasaray TV airing in Japan.

Another side note; Galatasaray highly interest on Japanaese players too. ie; Honda, Inui are the runners at the top of the list for upcoming season .

Galatasaray looks like very serious about Japan and Japanaese football world.

I hope all these plans starts and works smoothly.

ps:

For relationship and sign contract of Turkish giants Galatasaray and world one of the leading Japanese brand Nikon , Congrats to the Galatasaray and Nikon. I wish them very best luck . :cool:

to be continued...

5. O-twn Beat-dwn

Jun 20, 2011
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Very cool! It will be interesting to see how players like Honda would do at Gala.

6. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004

Yeah Iam highly waithing to see this become true.
    After the Hagi, It would be interesthing to see another classy lefty kicker.Aspecialy in the free-kicks chances...

ps:

Do You have any Nikon machine?

I have two machine from them. One Highrate pro photo camera, the second one a little magic digital camera. sweet:cool:

7. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
  8. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Galatasaray and Nikon sign agreement and official press conferance by Galatasaray club official TV Video:

http://www.youtu.be/xke4g7cijXY

In the media press conferance, Club vice president Ali Durust and club techinal director Fatih Terim made a comment/speech alongside Nikon Takashi Yoshida.

It seems Galatasaray started a long term relationship and plan with Nikon for Japan and Turkey. So, this is the good and first big step from Galatasaray for Japanese_Galatasaray_fans at Japan.

I hope more Japanese football fans become interest to the Galatasaray from now on.

9. aleppo17

aleppo17 New Member

Apr 19, 2012
    India
    Club:
    Trabzonspor
    Nikon does not know that Galatasaray are a team on the decline. Bad move!

10. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Honda on the way!

YaY!