The FIFA/Pro Evo 09/10 thread.

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Primitive Ways, Aug 14, 2009.

1. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Xbox Live GamerTag : VenoMax33 . add up .When adding just send a msg saying fifa12, im using my brothers account thats why.

2. alianza4life!

alianza4life! Member+

Feb 21, 2008
    hackensack,nj
    Add me : diegoseflo

3. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Battlefield 3 anyone?

4. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    PC?

5. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    PS3...the only way to go!!!

6. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    I did what I said I was going to do ... ''DESTROY" !!! FIRST MATCH 6-2 , SECOND MATCH 6-0 AT HALF THEN HE DISCONNECTED ... SMH ! U GUYS WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD !!! :D

7. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    You probably play as Barcelona or Madrid.:D

8. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    It was Ecuador vs Peru

9. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm prud of ya.. but I have been losing more then winning lately it's like Fifa is out to get me hahahaha of course now I'm in ecuador I'm playing real laggy games but anything to kill boredom for now.

10. mac-0n3

mac-0n3 Member

Sep 6, 2006
    Toronto,Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    whats your guys online record for fifa?.and if you play online season what division are you in? ...........im 25-4-15 i think im in division 5 or 6 cant remember i just got promoted. Ive never been relegated and only once didnt move up a division.

11. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Anyone playing Battlefield 3? :cool:

12. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    No I generally don't like any EA games, even Dead Space was pretty lame they dissapointed me enough... I would only get it for PC... I play Batman a lot it's not time consuming once you get the combat moves and weapons down. I got tired of War Games a while ago they are all boring fps games for the most part ehhh just not my preference, to each his own.

13. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Skyrim is pretty cool

14. Emelectric15

Emelectric15 Member

Emelec, LA Galaxy
    Ecuador
    Mar 13, 2005
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Skyrim looks awesome but I'm in Ecuador and haven't had time to play it. I'll cop it when I get home.

Let me just say I've ben trying to play Fifa online from Ecuador, bad idea. I have lag/dc's to deal with and it takes forever to find a match. Yesterday I was 1 pt from promotion with 2 games and my last 2 games both dc'ed... I was furious(almost punched a hole in my couch). The last game I was winning 1-0 in the 89th minute :( needless to say I am not playing until I get home. What makes me most mad is I have a decent internet speed like 4mb and can watch netflix/play other games with minimal problems. This is more about EA's crap programming and crap servers me thinks.

15. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i forget who CrackDaddy (ps3 gamertag) is on this forum, but you put up a good game yesterday on FIFA. I'ma beat that ass next game though.

16. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    You already know "b9" I'm gonna whoop that ass ...nah but all jokes aside "b9" is one of the best gamers I've played on FIFA12 ...he knows where we stand!

17. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Are you still on wack ass ps3. Come over for your beatings on xbox live. I remember your laggy ass games on ps3 lol. Anyone here on fifa12 xbox live?

18. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Why dont you get a PS3 so i can whip you..one of ya mans got destroyed by me 6-1 and then he quit ... (deigoseflo) I would embarrass you !

19. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    who wants an ass whooping right now? ps3. KesOne see me.

20. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Does anybody remember this vid?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyufDxxWIsM"]Chad Warden Original : Why the PS3 is better than the Wii and 360 (part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

21. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Ladies and gentlemen, when I tell you i've played the fifa series for years and playing on the xbox's servers stomps ps3's hacked laggy servers, just take my word for it. Now break your piggy banks and buy a real system and a real online play membership then we can talk about ass whoopins :D

I cant believe no ecuas here have fifa on xbox 360 lol...

22. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    You keep talking about how PS3 lags ... thats one of the dumbest remarks i have ever heard! Its called download/upload speed and PING !!! When i used my 360 back in 07'-08 I played plenty of people with shitty connection ... ITS ABOUT YOUR CONNECTION , NOT GAME CONSOLE! go ahead and look up " PING "

23. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Thank you someone else thinks the same way.

24. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Its not just lag its the quality of people you play as well. Quitters/cheaters are more common on ps3. I mean its free so anyone can join and make various user names. When you pay to play you take it a bit more serious as you only get one user name. I love the fifa experience on xbox. By they way what divisions have you made it to, and what tourney cups have you won? Be honest or I'll demand screenshots :)

25. ECUA-718

ECUA-718 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    I'm not concerned about divisions and cups (thats me) , I can tell you that my dnf% is under 5% ... I use to play alot of PES on 360 and I have met so many quitters, so c'mon! Do you remember that planet fitness commercial where the guy says "I lift things up and put them down " .... well " I PLAY ONLINE AND BEAT THEM DOWN" lmao:D