The derby [R]

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by Only Inter, Sep 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only Inter

Only Inter New Member

Sep 22, 2003
    The derby

Daily previews (articles) will be written at my site. Today´s subject is Love and Hate

2. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    Only Inter - FYI, if all you ever do is post links to your site, that's basically spamming/advertising, which isn't allowed on BigSoccer. If you keep doing it, I'll start deleting your posts.

That said, it's not impossible to promote your site here, but you HAVE to contribute something to the discussions.

3. Only Inter

Only Inter New Member

Sep 22, 2003
    But where are the discussions then? :confused: I post this obviously for people to read and discuss. If there´s no people who are discussing it, you surely can´t blame me for not contributing.

But alright, I won´t give out anymore links to this forum then.

4. highgarden

highgarden New Member

Apr 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Our line up according to gazzetta.it

:: INTER-MILAN 4-4-2
    1 Toldo
    4 J.Zanetti 15 Adani 13 Cannavaro 2 Cordoba
    7 Van der Meyde 6 C. Zanetti 5 Emre 18 Kily
    32 Vieri 9 Cruz

Bench:12 Fontana 25 Almeyda 31 Brechet
    30 Martins 26 Pasquale 3 Kallon 13 Helveg

I'd rather see:
    Toldo

Zanetti Cordoba Cannavaro Brechet

Van der meyde C.Z Emre Kily

Vieri Martins

I think Maldini and Nesta will have an easy time with Cruz. Martins speed would be more effective. Also, Adani is too slow to keep up with Milan's forwards.

5. Ron21

Ron21 New Member

Sep 15, 2002
    LOL, maybe Only Inter can post his articles without the link to his site ;)
    Anyway it's derby time, let's kick some milan ass!!!
    IMO, cordoba should play in CD!!! he's fast and can help us a lot.

6. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    FYI, it's not againsts the rules to post links to articles. But if that's ALL you do, without any other comments - here, on THIS board - then all you are doing is using this board to advertise your site for free, and that's not okay.

I'll even give you a hint. Here are some examples:

"Cuper should go".

"Martins should start".

ANYTHING.

7. highgarden

highgarden New Member

Apr 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It is looking like a long year for Inter. Five games into the season and already five points behind. Forget the Scudetto we will be fighting just for a CL spot. I don't mind defensive minded coaches but Cuper has taken it to the extreme with this last match. Brechet for Kily when we are down by two goals. Even if Kily was injured he should have been replaced with offense in mind at that point. Inter can be a difficult team to support.

8. scd84

scd84 Member

Jan 1, 2003
    Columbus
    I don't think Cuper will be around much longer for us to complain about. Moratti needs a championship and I don't think Cuper will be the one to deliver. That loss is shameful but I don't think Inter is as bad as last week nor as good as against Arsenal. They are somewhere in between and should put together at least a solid CL place in the league and maybe a quarterfinal run in the CL.

9. highgarden

highgarden New Member

Apr 24, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Some papers have said that Alberto Zaccheroni is set to replace Cuper if he can't turn things around within the next few matches. What is Zaccheroni's reputation as a manager? I remember he use to manage Milan.

Personally, I do not like changing managers mid-season as the players have to adjust and that usually costs points.