The Court of Arbitrary Arbitration - Random Facts, Thoughts, Etc.

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Ruud v.Nistelrooy 10, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Anonymous_United

Manchester United
    Brazil
    Jul 13, 2018
    Dog eat Dog ..its been the way of world from Roman to Byzantine to Arabs Ottomans Mongols all did the same. Now its systematic, all happening over the shoulder of so called UN since its inception.

RedRoverLightning11 repped this.
  2. Anonymous_United

Manchester United
    Brazil
    Jul 13, 2018
    Look man every fecking country is standing on blood and sweat of innocents. Im not denying the past.

jnielsen repped this.
  3. Ruud v.Nistelrooy 10

Staff Member

Jamaica
    Jun 4, 2006
    Antilla
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Jamaica
    it is not my job to educate you.

especially not when YOU spoke out of turn on something you're not qualified to speak on when you didn't even understand the argument and are now scrambling to save face.

but keep doubling down on this. i don't know why you've chosen to die on this hill but keep going. you're only digging the hole deeper and deeper

johno repped this.
  4. Anonymous_United

Manchester United
    Brazil
    Jul 13, 2018
    You may continue believing in your own fallacies .. scrambling for face lmao :D

5. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    No, not all, but all the colonizers.

Anonymous_United and benni... repped this.
  6. Ashur

Ashur Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    May 31, 2015
    Riding off into the sunset
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's a start: let's see what happens with them...

jnielsen repped this.
  7. Anonymous_United

Manchester United
    Brazil
    Jul 13, 2018
    Most are colonizers or have been in past. Even partition or country breaking away result in massacres and genocide from both sides.

8. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    No. Most countries are not colonizers. That's white supramacist thinking bud. Read a book, expose yourself to what is out there.

9. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Most countries? We have obviously had multiple empires in history but the main ones that are still ducking up the world are European

Ancient empires aren’t really an issue now but look at the countries Britain and Spain messed with, still issues of racism and borders to this day.

10. Anonymous_United

Manchester United
    Brazil
    Jul 13, 2018
    My point was mainly on Partition/breaking away countries like recent serbia-bosnia resulting in loss of innocent lives. Muslims Christians Jews have all been colonizers if you look back at history religion was and is still a tool to rise or destroy country/region and steal its natural resources. From 600 AD its been the way of world.

11. Anonymous_United

Manchester United
    Brazil
    Jul 13, 2018
    Once again you have to understand the history not as an "on looker". From what i have understood its the religion which created or dusted the empires.

12. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    No matter HOW you slice it, it isn't most countries, it is empires. People who thought other people should serve them. Miss me with that "I'm evil so you are evil too" bullshit that imperialist folks have sold you.

13. J'can

J'can Member+

Jul 3, 2007
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I'm not getting into this debate but my hackles were agitated when religion was mentioned.

Religion is one of the worst things ever. A real controlling mechanism from which politics has taken lessons from its playbook.

14. Chaz Striker

Chaz Striker Member+

Jul 26, 2005
    Denver
    This thread is wild right now. All we need now is mizzou's country ass to come in here and defend Christianity.

15. Chaz Striker

Chaz Striker Member+

Jul 26, 2005
    Denver
    What are you talking about? Human beings are all the same.

16. Anonymous_United

Manchester United
    Brazil
    Jul 13, 2018
    Ask any Muslim about Ziyad conquering Spain or Ottomans conquering Istanbul and part of europe they will resonate it with pride. Its the "people" sharing same religion ideology. Evil on both sides be it any religion.

17. Anonymous_United

Manchester United
    Brazil
    Jul 13, 2018
    Crusaders backed by Pope with immunity to kill any ordinary people or rape children women at will.

18. Anonymous_United

Manchester United
    Brazil
    Jul 13, 2018
    Let me just balance the argument by mentioning baby child israel, created to control and dripped whole ME wrenching in blood. Iraq Yemen Jordan Libya Syria Iran Gulf wars. Im not anti-Semitic but not blind either.

19. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Man, this started w/ countries. Not all countries are built on the blood of innocents. I stand by that. If that's not what you want to address, don't bother responding to me.

20. Anonymous_United

Manchester United
    Brazil
    Jul 13, 2018
    I beg to differ, all countries are built on blood of innocents. Its the way of war.

RedRoverLightning11 repped this.
  21. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Trinidad and Tobago was not built on the blood of innocents or via war. Same for most Caribbean countries. Most countries weren't formed in the aftermath of war.

Trinidad was colonized and was therefore a colony of the British/Spanish/German/Dutch/French empires at various times. The treachery was theirs. The people of Trinidad and Tobago who took their independence did not kill innocents to do so. That story is similar to many once colonized locations. They simply threw off the shackles of the oppressor, they didn't take innoncent lives to build their country.

thebigman repped this.
  22. ???

23. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    A part of Tobago was colonized by the Dutch.

The islands were contested and fought over several times and all of the sailing powers did their raping and pillaging, the ********s.

Anonymous_United repped this.
  24. My question marks were about the Trinidad quote.

25. Ruud v.Nistelrooy 10

Staff Member

Jamaica
    Jun 4, 2006
    Antilla
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Jamaica
    i swear that is what he addressed

J'can repped this.