We get it about the Cal D2s. They went to like option 4 or 5 and most schools are not there. They may be eventually but even the Cal St D1s are not there yet. If Fresno has Fall football, they are having Fall soccer. So, it is still possible that those Cal d2s went too early with their call. I think we would all love it if they did and we have Fall sports, even if shorter seasons and later than we planned. IMHO, I've said I don't think we'll have fall seasons but I think the majority of schools taking the 'wait and plan either way' path at this point are still correct. The Cal schools have the luxury of considering the 'all play in the Spring' semester option that is much much harder for schools in most regions of the country. Imagine if we somehow get a short Fall soccer season? I'd prefer to hang on to some hope for a few more weeks. The Ithaca model to start Oct 5 has some merit. It buys time for sure (maybe for a vaccine) but it is likely as late as you could start and still have a 7-8 week season with a short tournament. Certainly, if the decision progression gets to "how late can we start and have a fall sports experience", I think Oct 5th may be it before you go to an All-Play-Spring model. Some schools are considering going to Quarters and so maybe the first quarter is on-line but the 2nd quarter starts Oct 5th with sports? Frankly, every time I think about trying to keep kids in a campus or dorm 'bubble' to be safe from a virus, I think it's just not likely. Even if it was only athletes I don't see it happening. The ND President seems great but he doesn't have the big answers yet. Like, what happens if you have an outbreak of several hundred students? Can you be ready to treat that many or do you really send them home sick? I don't envy any of these decision makers right now.