The Copa Libertadores Champion - Welcome Reinier Jesus Carvalho

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The other team is complaining about Castilla using "big Real Madrid" signings to play for them.

2. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Hence "April Fools` day" comment. Should we field Cadete players instead?

Grown men complaining about 18/19 year olds playing against them. Fckin losers.

3. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's not about age
    It's as if playing against players of a different league for smaller teams.

4. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Problem is If you follow that logic then smaller teams in the Primera would also be within their right to complain about Real Madrid, Barca and Atleti playing their big signings.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    His point is right. If playing against a multi million transfer is "not fair" then grown ass men in their 30s playing vs U19 teams shouldn't be either.

6. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    But B teams of these clubs do not have luxury of playing 40m players so they think it's unfair to them.

7. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Which is exactly the point. Considering maturity gives massive advantage to older players over young ones.

8. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    If you are willing to pull out such asinine argument, then the age argument stands. Secondly. Players have been registered for Castilla. Case closed.

Heck, even many Primera squads don`t have the luxury of playing 40M players. So what? Essentially you are pulling out Football version of "Social Justice" which is absolutely grotesque.

hala_madrid722 and madridista_hr repped this.
  9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The team complaining is not a B team. This is a professional League. As a player i'd be ashamed to complain about a teenager destroying me.

10. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Rumors that will be spending next season on loan. Good choice tbh, these players can gain much more experience playing for a lower table La Liga side than in Castilla.

Deep Pal and hala_madrid722 repped this.
  11. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #86 Eddie, Aug 19, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
    Lyra, Anon., RMrules and 1 other person repped this.
  12. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Weird move, hopefully there are guarantees in the contract.

RMrules and Hsain85 repped this.
  13. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    I wish him well but i also cant see him getting many minutes.....Brand,Sancho,Hazard,Reina,Haaland,Reus.....i mean where is he gonna play.

Excape Goat and Anon. repped this.
  14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So far they've been hyping him up a lot, i've heard that they were serious about including a clause to buy him at the end of the loan deal already.

15. Fuera del Juego

Fuera del Juego Member+

May 10, 2007
    Nevada
    Not exactly setting the world on fire, but Reinier did make Serie A's top 11 of the week last week after scoring a goal on his debut. I didn't see the game, but whoscored gave him a strong rating, so hopefully he finds a home and gets comfy. He's still young and our player, so it would be great if he could play well and up his value.

I'm not totally sure about the team of the week, though. It has a suspiciously large number of players from Frosinone for a 2-1 win over Verona.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyLPM0atxuv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Excape Goat and Zidane05 repped this.
  16. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Giroud in goal. named in the Best XI.

Digital and Nathanial Essex repped this.
  17. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  18. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Can always trust someone to come along and shit on our own players.

I still like to keep an eye out and see how he’s doing, glad he started well. I still kind of look out for a lot of our ex players too.

19. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    I thought you were joking lol.

20. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    We got scammed.

Serengeti_Boy repped this.
  21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It happens, doesn't it?

If you go back and look at the golden boy awards for every year, there are some absolutely shocking guys in the final vote. You think, how could anybody ever consider this guy a future elite football player.

You have 2004 where Rooney won ahaead of Ronaldo (!!!) and Torres, but all three were pure class and future world stars. Funny enough, Messi didn't win the award either, falling behind Aguero and Fabregas in consecutive years.

But the depth is pretty incredible. you have to look for the flops. But then starts a run where it'sso many questionable names, Sterling, Origi, Marquinios being the three best young players in the world! Incredible. The year where it was Felix, Sancho, Havertz is amazing as well.

Looking at it truly makes it look like world talent comes in batches. You have a great generation coming along, so we get some great great years, and now we're basically in the years where those that didn't turn out too great are in their prime and we're holding on to the generation before them.

hector_br repped this.