the complaint thread

Discussion in 'Korea' started by GuruSky, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Han Pride

Han Pride Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Re: Dr. Chung to Own Mipo Josun Seoul

Boyfriend? Please don't project your gay preferences on to me.

Sadly for you... I'm Korean. And you fit the bill of the Koreans you just qualified.

I said already, keep your gay preferences to yourself.

2. Hyok

Hyok Member+

Sep 4, 2002
    California

You got one right here, dude. Jump right in! :D

3. hihi

hihi Red Card

Mar 17, 2006
    Internet
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay

부탁하기는부탁했다만막상대답하자니조낸쑥쓰럽네욬ㅋㅋㅋ

하여튼좋은아이디어네요 ㅋㅋㅋ

ignore user버튼을애용해야하겠어요

4. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

Stop pretend you aint fa99ot. Your pure 100% fa9. Lisen you fugepacker, used fiber, not dildo. Thats why your got hemoroyd problem.

No your not. Get you swiming monkey azz back to japan forum where your belong

Yes, as Korean I fit described of Korean. And I dunno how I qualyfied any Korea.

5. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California

Ummm, I'm not trying to take sides here but dude, I really think you need to add, Han Pride to your ignore list because it seems like you're taking this rivalry with him a little too seriously. He is just some anonymous dude over the internet, just like the rest of us. Doesn't it seem like a waste of time and energy to bicker with him about something?

6. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California
    OH yeah, I'm gonna close this thread if it just degenerates into more stupid name calling. I don't mind discussing why you're not allowed to say whatever you want or if you think I'm being too harsh :)rolleyes:) but please, no more flaming. Try to be constructive.

7. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    WHY?!?!?!! This is an internet message board, and the point is to be DECONSTRUCTIVE. This is where we talk shite about our girlfriends, wives, kids, our bosses, and more importantly, YOU!

8. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California
    Sorry bad choice of words. I shouldn't have said constructive. Maybe I should have said, "just don't say sand niggger and a few other racial epithets" from now on.

As far as the name calling goes, I think that 90% of the time, people just need to grow some thicker skin. I'm getting kind of tired of asking people to calm down.

Lemme say something, I think I've been called yim-dog, bitch, gook and my personal favorite:mod-nom countless times. It really doesn't bother me. Why? Because I don't care! People who like to act tough over the internet are in need of some serious counseling, IMHO.

9. Han Pride

Han Pride Member

Jun 15, 2005

가나쪼다 개소리 엄청 잘하는고만.

Ban me. I dare you. :D

You just said Koreans are "shit," "stupid." A perfect self-portrait, 가나할.

10. Han Pride

Han Pride Member

Jun 15, 2005

Another person here already called him out for being a girl for dragging out Internet feuds. And, hihi insists he doesn't take me seriously, but look at all the energy he's spent writing since he falsely accused me of multiple PM attacks... an allegation he has no means to validate (and you as a mod could well check our PMs and see whether I did send him anything). Expectably, he won't accept a moderator verification of PMs.

Then again what to expect from someone who until a short while ago was a little 고딩.

11. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California
    OK, enough is enough. I really don't feel like continuing this thread anymore.

This thread feels like an episode of the Jerry Springer show so I'll end with a final thought. :D

Please understand that you cannot say whatever you feel like saying. This forum is moderated for a reason and if you don't like it then complain to the supermods or go post somewhere else. People who start threads for the purpose of baiting others won't have much success if you don't take the bait. If your fellow Korean poster tries to make fun of you, try to grow some skin and ignore it if you can.