the complaint thread

Discussion in 'Korea' started by GuruSky, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vagabondmd

vagabondmd Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Re: Dr. Chung to Own Mipo Josun Seoul

your still retarded. go and write another 1 hour long story about your troubles...maybe that will give some purpose to your life.

2. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

dude...that one hour story told more than you ever will in your posting life.

fuking ameoba.

3. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

bra....go see a doctor about the calcification going on in your head.

boards needs guys like me to call out morons like you.

i think its funny now that most of the old timers here laugh at your shit.

4. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I love FC Seoul.

5. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California

OK, thanks for sharing your side of the story. I don't think that a post that begins with lol means he's taking a lame shot at you. Considering how much we rip on each other, I would have thought that posts that begin with lol wouldn't offend anyone.

One thing I would like to say is that when somebody is fishing, try not to take the bait. Sometimes it is easier to ignore a fishing expedition than to actually dignify one by responding to it. :)

6. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California
    I'm getting sick and tired of this feud between K:theCore and vagabondmd. Can you guys just add each other to your ignore lists? I think we would see a lot less fighting.

7. K:thecore

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    take off this yellow and the obnoxious bonehead will be the first person I have ever put on ignore.

8. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California
    I don't have the power to do that. I think if you just wait until one of your infractions expires (in 6 days or so), the yellow should come off.

9. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    when will my ban be lifted?

10. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001

lol i cant remember the last time i said sand niggggeer. I think it was the AR days, directed towards Mani. Haven't seen a lot of him nowadays because I'm banned from the unibrow forum forever. But anyway, i say japenis island monkey because the more i say it, the more they resemble a...japenis island monkey.

now you finally show your true face. but sorry.

11. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001

Yimmy,

About that "free-for-all" thread you mentioned...I admit AR went beyond control because of its scale, but I don't think it will necessarily be the same if you made a little Korea Rivalry thread in NSR. Think of it as retard managment or troll control. I can't promise that I'll be a good boy in all threads but at least you can move retarded discussions in K-R thread so we can just go at it until we get tired of it.

12. bjk31

bjk31 New Member

Oct 2, 2003

Now someone is very disappointed.

매일 갈수록 더 자극적인 떡밥 던지지만 걸리는 물고기는 점점 줄어들지 않겠어요?
    낚시도 한때예요. ㅋㅋㅋ
    Sorry for writing in Korean. ^^

13. Han Pride

Han Pride Member

Jun 15, 2005

I thought this thread was a joke. And while some people here appear to write sincerely, the above paragraph is quite comical.

Hihi, the funniest thing about you is not that you act like a "pissy little" 가시나 the way Hyok accurately described. Rather, I reap the most amusement (and feel the greatest pity) when seeing again and again, when reading your posts, your incontestable lack of honesty and integrity.

Why these ludicrous fabrications? I committed "multiple PM attacks" against you? Why don't you ask the moderators to confirm this accusation, then?

I have nothing to hide; I did not launch these attacks against you. In fact, you once wanted me to PM you (the FOB/English thread), but I sent you no PMs on that thread (and certainly no "multiple PM attacks.")

Furthermore, in other times when you and I had exchanges, you invented things about me. (such as your claim I am Japanese, a claim you made more than once; one time you claimed I take forever to reply to a Korean post whereas I reply to something written in Japanese quickly, when the totality of Japanese-language posts here that I responded to is... ONE, which you wrote. And, there was also your childish monkey-brain eating quip).

These are minor and frankly, laughable, lies; nonetheless, these instances of your dishonesty constitute more proof of how you possess zero credibility.

And I repeatedly ignored questions at will? Which ones? And, even if I did (I don't recall; I don't care either way), if you think that's a legitimate reason to lose your cool, grow up. This is an Internet bulletin board and no one is obliged to answer your questions.

So, if I am wrong... if I have lied about you, after I denied having sent multiple PM attacks to you, why don't we have the moderators confirm the veracity of your allegation? If you are indeed in the right and if I have indeed committed this infraction, you'd have nothing to hide, right? ;)

This is too entertaining. But I thank you hihi for the mid-day laughs. On this, I've got nothing to complain at all. I guess my job in this specific discussion is done. :D

14. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California

I dunno. I'll think about it.

Sorry for what? No need to apologize. If you think you can say whatever you want in this forum, that's not gonna happen. If you don't like it then you can complain to the supermods that I'm being an asshole.

TBH, All I really feel like doing (as far as moderating goes) is putting a stop to the racial epithets. As far as personal attacks go, as of recent I haven't been doling out too many infractions for personal attacks IIRC. Just politely asking people to stop, I think...

15. hihi

hihi Red Card

Mar 17, 2006
    Internet
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay

You can have the moderators confirm, but why would they bother? If you are all of a sudden regretting the pms that you have sent to me (which took place long before the FOB thread), you don't really have to because I didn't care in the first place. So take your turn and wait in line until I finish things with Hyok.

It takes hours for you to respond when things are written to you in Korean. But did you not comprehend the Japanese I wrote (to who I remember was Hyok) in matter of seconds? No matter how much you deny it, you did, and unless you have deleted the posts, the clear proof is still in the forum somewhere. Not to mention how you found ways to run away like a sissy everytime I asked you for your phone to see if you actually spoke Korean. It was more than enough for me to believe that you were Japanese. Maybe I was wrong, but the good thing though is that I no longer give a shit because everyone now knows you aren't Korean and that's pretty much what I was out to prove the several times I went arguing with you. Have you not noticed that I no longer make efforts to take you seriously? Asking questions such as "why are you still here," and not saying stuff like "it is impossible for an immigrant to not be able to speak English after 10 years since arrival" or whatever it was I wrote to you. Honestly speaking, I could careless about you anymore, and the things I will say to you will be bunch of short idiot talk that I have decided was the only way in which I could communicate with keyboard artists such as yourself.

By the way, a phone call still may change everyone's mind about who you are. If you are too scared that a "kid" like me would apparently "do something" with your number, why don't you share your number with someone you can trust in Bigsoccer Korea then have the person confirm that you are an indeed Korean and someone worthy of serious-taking. Otherwise, you will remain a joke, which I find very funny that you have the balls to deny.

16. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment but I stand behind my words :(. My opinion and judgment isn't the only one around here. Maybe Elliad will think differently and be able to address your needs better. Otherwise, please send me a PM whenever you see something objectionable and I'll see what I can do.

17. hihi

hihi Red Card

Mar 17, 2006
    Internet
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay

I hope I don't need to explain further, Hyok. Thanks.

18. Han Pride

Han Pride Member

Jun 15, 2005

As I said... no honesty. No integrity. No credibility.

I don't recall you writing a Japanese post to Hyok. The one Japanese post you wrote was about me in the FOB/English thread, and I readily acknowledged I understood part of it since my study of the Japanese language occurred when you were probably in elementary school.

Takes me HOURS to reply to Korean posts? HOURS? Gosh, another lie. Don't you get tired of having no integrity whatsoever? Didn't your umma teach you that integrity is good?

I deleted nothing. Any posts of mine which were deleted were killed by the mods, as a consequence of you attacking me out of nowhere when I never address you directly except when you address me first or when you write about me.

You're really adorable, hihi. This shows once and for all how my comments in the FOB/English thread hit something deep inside you because you reacted so angrily and because you wanted to pay me back by trying to diss my Korean language abilities. Asking for my phone? LOL. As Hyok said, don't be a little girl.

You can believe what you will, but if you don't give a shit, why did you write so much about me in this thread? If you don't care, why bother? If you don't take me seriously, why expend your time and energy on me? :rolleyes:

Everyone knows I'm not Korean? So you took a poll and every BigSoccer Korean said they believe I am not Korean? :p

This after our very first exchange, when I wrote IN KOREAN about Koreans.

You should say, "I couldn't care less." The way you phrased it means you DO care and that you COULD possibly care LESS than you CARE NOW.

You've got to be hitting the pseudopharmaceuticals.

I don't often quote others here, but as Hyok said, you really do have a hard time letting go... you perpetuate issues from the past. Grow up.

You say I'm a joke, you say you don't take me seriously, and yet you write all this gibberish.

And one more thing on your moronic lies. The mods could easily confirm the "multiple PM attack" as a truth or as a falsehood.

Now, although I didn't send you PM attacks.... suppose I had. You said you didn't care in the first place. If so, why did you cite that as a reason to get me banned? :confused:

19. hihi

hihi Red Card

Mar 17, 2006
    Internet
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay

Says the guy who couldn't name a single person that takes him seriously.

20. Han Pride

Han Pride Member

Jun 15, 2005

Weak, just like your hateful, dishonest, and juvenile accusations.

I am lying? I sent PMs to attack you? But you can't prove it. :eek:

You don't take me seriously, yet you write ALL THIS to me. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the chuckles. :D

21. hihi

hihi Red Card

Mar 17, 2006
    Internet
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay

Just how in this world does the word dishonesty come out of a bullshiter like you?

22. Han Pride

Han Pride Member

Jun 15, 2005

Prove I'm lying then. Ask a mod to verify whether a multiple PM attack from my acc to yours ever took place.

23. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

한남친 옆에 있어야 대답 빨리 할수있죠.

We all read your said "We Koreans" folow by "the Koreans" "those Koreans" "stupid Korean" "greed Korean" "Koreas shit" blah blah blah

so yea, your prolly not Korea

While your sucked Hyoks d1ck, lets also remeber that Hyok said your got no sense humur, your annoyed and irritating and your a hemoroyd.

24. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

extremegaymer taked him serious I think.

25. bjk31

bjk31 New Member

Oct 2, 2003

관리자님들 조차 진지하게 취급하지 말고 무시하라고 하는데 무시합시다.