the complaint thread

Discussion in 'Korea' started by GuruSky, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyok

Hyok Member+

Sep 4, 2002
    California
    Re: Dr. Chung to Own Mipo Josun Seoul

I'm sorry, dude, but from a third person point of view, 9 times out of 10, you jump on Vag for apparently no reason, and he responds in kind. Maybe originally, he started it, way back when--I don't know. Vag says something that has nothing to do with you, and you jump on him.

For example, look at the Seol thread. Vag says, "whatever... i am not buying a new seol jersy that's for sure."

Then you respond to him, "And the whole world sheds a tear."

Why is that necessary? :confused:

2. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California

Yeah, you guys don't have to like each other but this isn't a place where you should feel like you can say whatever the fcuk you want.

3. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California
    sorry, just b/c you petitioned to get the forum created doesn't mean you can say whatever you feel like.

4. hihi

hihi Red Card

Mar 17, 2006
    Internet
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay

Someone needs glasses.

5. Hyok

Hyok Member+

Sep 4, 2002
    California

As a matter of fact, I do wear contacts. ;)

You're another small minded twit who insists on carrying an ongoing feud, when the original fight was weeks ago. Whatever the conflict was, just let it go. You go in and make critical remarks about someone, just because you have a vendetta. Stop being such a pissy little girl.

I called Vag out when he tried to cover up for not knowing that Kim Sangshik plays for Seongnam. But that was then. I don't go around trying to poke holes in every little things he says.

I get as annoyed as the next guy, at some of the things Han Pride posts. But, you totally undermine any shred of credibility you might have with your empty threats to get him banned, which you don't have the power to do. Gimme a freaking break...

Anyway, this IS the complaint thread, right? ;)

6. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California

that would be me. I need glasses and glasses of hard liquor b/c i moderate this forum. ugh :rolleyes:

7. hihi

hihi Red Card

Mar 17, 2006
    Internet
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay

You say small-minded, I say I just want a forum with no retards running around.

8. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

c'mon mang Korea forum is good because we getta say whatver f(ck we wanna say

Its why Kermit and Syriana dont show their mugs their thikned this place is zoo

9. vagabondmd

vagabondmd Member

Feb 25, 2005

actually before i ran into this character k, i got along with everyone. he started the whole affair after i commented that park's fellow teammates didn't seem to trust him on the pitch. then the guy accused me of being some kind of psychic or soemthing like that... it was clear he wasn't watching EPL. then the guy claims that he has been watching EPL for the last 10 years from hawaii. the funny thing is after other people agreed with me he changed his story and came at me for different things... and of course it is plain for everyone to see k's little sneak attacks on me. i even offered to meet the guy in person when i was over in hawaii during vacation. then he went on for a few months about how i was fat which he got from me making fun of myself. then i post pics and invite him to post pics so everyone can laugh at him... of course he doesn't post pics again and resorts to ****** style sneak attacks. one thing is clear this guy k holds a grudge and has never gotten laid.

10. wetcrispy

wetcrispy Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 5, 2007
    hollywoo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    kcore seems like your average d-bag.

11. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California

Na, they don't come around here b/c they don't need to. Who needs them when you've got us (elliad and I) :D

12. vagabondmd

vagabondmd Member

Feb 25, 2005

well be the first to leave then.

13. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California
    Nah, dude. He's pretty cool. Things would be so boring if he wasn't here.

14. Hyok

Hyok Member+

Sep 4, 2002
    California
    Actually, I've never had a problem with him. But, once he doesn't like someone, he'll start crap with them for no reason, such as with Toohyper and Vagabondmd.

15. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California
    Actually, I don't have a problem with almost all of the posters here. I just can't help but chuckle and shake my head at the incessant displays of internet bravado.

16. 12th Warrior

12th Warrior Member+

May 27, 2006
  17. Hyok

Hyok Member+

Sep 4, 2002
    California
    Oh, a troublemaker, huh? Now, with an aggressive name like 12th Warrior, it is no surprise that you are the biggest troll of all. :D

18. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California
    What a new troublemaker? When will it ever end. :D

On a more serious note, where did the other posters go? Maybe they had to go to class or something.

19. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001

Why not? If there's a cvnt in here who can't take it, there's always the ignore button. I'll tell you one thing, if there's something I want to say, then I'll fcuking say it with or without your consent.

20. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001

Dude chill out. If you don't like something, close your eyes, lol.

21. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001

Anyway, sneaky mods need to dissappear. Whenever you ask them of something, they reply with "we're working on it" or "there's nothing I can do about it." But when you piss them off, they ban you lol. Truth to be told, banning vasco from NSR does not solve your problem, it only worsens it.

Its no surprise that the ones close with the mods are in overall, tightasses. For instance, if I called Hyok a japenis islmand monkey loving gook, he'd go apeshite. He can call hihi a sissy girl because he hasnt said anything unacceptably retarted yet, but we're all equal. Even Elliad forgets to run his shite through spellcheck, thus ending up with "they are keep digging a deeper hole" lololol. In the respect, i like posters like vag because they give me entertainment while the posters who proofread their shite are dry a japenis island monkey after a long monsoon.

And this all hapaneed because some idiot decided to get rid of AR. And that was, oh - another moderator, lol.

22. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

He's just try to fcuk up HanPride, who gives swiming island monkeys azz? Outta defered to you, female swiming island mokey azz is fine :D

LOLOL Hihi's just tried imitate the master when I told Boombroom on 1Only or whaever f(ck he calls himeslf to delete his post or I'll get him ban.

Of course it work for me and not hihi, but after all I'm Ganahal and he aint

Thats the 샌드니가 in you spoken

23. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California

<shrugs> Oh well. This may be a public forum but there are rules. I didn't make them, but if you can't follow them (and honestly, how hard is it to not say sand niggger on a forum :rolleyes:) then don't post here.

If you can't tell the difference between "japenis islmand monkey loving gook" and "sissy girl" then I really don't know what to tell ya.

24. hihi

hihi Red Card

Mar 17, 2006
    Internet
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay

My bad, I didn't even recognize the HanPride part.

The guy should have been banned long ago, if you can't agree with me on that, then I don't know what to tell you. He comes here to fish, and whatever it is Koreans have done to him, he makes attempts to piss us off. I lost cool when the guy repeatedly ignored questions at will, preceeded to lie about me and deny the things he did. The things he did to me were things much different than the things you'd immagine he's trying to do all of us. For example, the multiple PM attacks heading few months back were more than enough to have me pissed off at him. If you would take some time to take a close look at my posts, as funny as it may sound to you, the people that I deal in such mannerisms are very limited. The other day when I went into an argument with aguy regarding Seol Kyhyun, I tried my best to keep cool and I would like to believe I did a decent job. I did not go flaming and being all so ignorant like I would have done had it been the machoman or the Japanese monkey and not aguy. My posts were as informative as I could have made it done so on the amount of time that I had decided to choose writing the post and I do not think I disrespected the guy by any means until he decided to take a lame shot laughing at me. If you would like to further disgust on this matter, feel free to examine the post I've made in the past and I believe you know how to send PMs.

Regarding the machoman, public forums have many members, and with each individual member, there's this thing called reputation. The reputation is built and developed by the information the member releases on the forum. Just like how I developed a reputation inside you that I'm some kind of a joke (as you have explained in the post I'm responding to), the machoman has developed a thought in my head that just about everything the guy has to say is either completely irrelevant to the topic discussed or just dumb-thinking. Now I could careless what you think because I'm not the joke you see before me, so I have the ability to ignore you because in the end, you are wrong and I'm right and I don't have the time or the need to explain to you why I'm not an idiot, but since the machoman is the dumbass we all see before him, he can't stand being called one. So whatever posts that offends him, he responds back by making a moronic post, not knowing the posts that offended him were just replys to the original moronic posts that he posted earlier. The guy butted into my business when he shouldn't have and has done it far too many times, and as of a result, he now pisses me off. He's done the same with several others in the forum. Do you ever for a moment think that there's a reason out there somewhere why everyone's all over his ass when a word is typed of his keyboard? If you want me to stop annoying you or stop "poking holes" at him, why don't you ask the moron to simply show some change of actions, then maybe I would consider taking the guy for real.

25. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

thats right

"japenis islmand monkey loving gook" is just plain funy

"sissy girl" is lame