The Cagao thread (part 2)

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by vaiamerda, Mar 10, 2022.

1. theFOOTBALLlover

FC Porto, SC Freamunde & Fraser Park FC
    Jan 17, 2015
    Sydney
    I'm looking forward to reading the excuses from a few Sportinguistas on here.

2. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Not much. Porto was better over 2 legs and our manager didn't have any ideas. Still won 4 titles over the last 2 years, this doesn't erase the sucess we've had.

theFOOTBALLlover repped this.
  3. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    The delusional Chuporting muppets will come up with excuses, but the ones who are more grounded in reality have come to the conclusion that the gig is up. They are starting to realize that last year was a fluke and it will be another 19 years of waiting.

4. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Congratulations to Benfica u19s reaching another European final but I feel another cagao incoming I think this is the 4 or 5th final and have lost all of them

5. The Zeta Variant

The Zeta Variant Red Card

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
    You wish. As long as this structure is in place, we will be fighting for titles.

Also bad news for everyone is Rodrigo Ribeiro likely to get more game time next season. My scout contacts in Portugal tell me he’s the biggest talent since CR7

6. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    #156 vaiamerda, Apr 23, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
    upload_2022-4-23_12-36-36.png

Ciao Salami!

No Salami+invisible Paulinho+one year wonder midget Poto+Overhyped English turd Edwards+bye bye Sarabia=Fuc ked

7. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    #157 vaiamerda, Apr 23, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
    Sure, your scout contacts.. ya whatever.

8. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    upload_2022-4-23_15-2-44.png
    Nelson should stay for next year's season.

9. The Zeta Variant

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
  10. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    https://abola.pt/Clubes/2022-04-25/...uis-goncalves-a-contestarem-arbitra/938203/42

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1518667193373888513/pu/vid/1072x592/rjq13p2vaP36-3ci.mp4?tag=12

FC Piscinas out here bitching and crying like a bunch of corrupt cowards. Threatening referees, flopping to the ground and diving for PK. It's a shame the league has no spine to ban these f*ckin clowns, especially Luis Goncalves.

Spend the entire game flopping around but get no yellow cards for it. Disgusting before form the porcos da merda

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1518640208815742977/pu/vid/640x360/txyON_Tef-lrJ9Xv.mp4?tag=12

Imagine leading the league in PKs last season, having a trio of the pussiest divers in the league, conditioning and threatening referees, AND STILL bitching whining about refs. ********in PATHETIC.

"THIS REFEREE HAS BEEN UNLUCKY WITH US, HE'S ALWAYS WRONG AGAINST US"
    FC PORTO 20:37
    Sérgio Conceição didn't mince words against the refereeing of the game in Braga, even considering that Hugo Miguel has no quality.

“It's hard to find words, because last year I think that with four games to go we had the same referee and he also had a lot of difficulties. This was a big game, that could decide the title, they put in a referee who doesn't have the quality to referee games with some pressure. Besides, he's been unlucky with us, because he's always been wrong against us. We can't do anything about it», shot the FC Porto coach in the usual flash interview .

11. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Congratulations after losing 3 finals they have finally won and won in style 6-0 made up for all the previous defeats.
    They seems to have a really talented bunch this squats. Be interesting to keep an eye to see who comes through.

theFOOTBALLlover repped this.
  12. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    #162 vaiamerda, Apr 25, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
    Like I've always said, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

13. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    The term, the pot calling the kettle black comes to mind.

14. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    And finally, there's so much anger in your post that may I suggest some therapy and some medication. It seems like you are overcompensating for areas of your life that aren't running well. Just my take on it.

15. The Zeta Variant

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
  16. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    Yes they did, however as a Chuporting fan you are more than familiar with losing.
    Actually, you're an expert at losing. Years of experience may I add.

17. The Zeta Variant

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
    Yeah but soon I’ll be bicampeão after Porto loses to Benfica and estoril

18. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    That could possibly happen, I doubt it, but it could happen.

19. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Nah, Porto already conditioning the refs and threatening their lives

20. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    Again, you are the expert on violence.
    Your club and president is infamous for orchestrating a coup by beating up their own players with thugs.

21. vaiamerda

vaiamerda Member+

Feb 27, 2011
    I hate repeating myself but....

The term, the pot calling the kettle black comes to mind.

22. The Zeta Variant

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
    It’s no surprise that Porto loses right after their cycling team is outed for doping. It’s a club famous for doping their footballers

23. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Porco Scum club scum fans

SCP_16 repped this.
  24. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    More crying. FC Choras gonna flood the city of Porto with all that bitching and whining. That's rich coming from a club that has a history of threatening referees and league officials.
    [​IMG]

DRAGÕES VISAM HUGO MIGUEL: «CONTINUA COM AZAR…»
    FC PORTO 09:07
    O FC Porto voltou a criticar o árbitro Hugo Miguel na sequência da derrota com o SC Braga (0-), resultado que adiou a festa do título dos azuis e brancos.

«Faz hoje precisamente um ano: em Moreira de Cónegos, num jogo arbitrado por Hugo Miguel, o FC Porto empatou a um depois de ter sido prejudicado em três penáltis. Ontem, em Braga, a história foi parecida: com o mesmo árbitro em campo, os Dragões perderam por 1-0 e voltaram a ser prejudicados em três lances na área. Hugo Miguel continua com o azar de cometer erros a triplicar contra o FC Porto em encontros realizados na fase mais decisiva do campeonato», escreve o FC Porto na newsletter Dragões Diário.

25. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    ::Leads the league in PKs last year, and was the beneficiary of multiple robberies in games this season, including Estoril getting robbed at home by an Evanilson dive::

1518675252754239493 is not a valid tweet id

What a bunch of crybaby bitches.