The Boca Jrs World Show - Mondays & Fridays - English mp3

Discussion in 'Boca Juniors' started by vipnerd, Jan 5, 2007.

1. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    What's up guys. For a while now I had been considering on launching this show, as you can find English written news, but no radio shows or podcasts.

The show will be 45 mins to 1 hr long, every Monday and Friday. On Mondays, the show will cover analysis of the weekend game and the pre-match of the Libertadores game of mid-week. The Friday show will mostly cover analysis of the Libertadores game and the pre-match of the weekend game. Of course, the show will also talk a bit of the Clausura '07 and the Libertadores '07 tournaments.

You can leave feedback in this thread ... and/or questions or info you would like added or covered in the show. All input is welcomed.

In the near future, we will be getting interviews and material from Bs As as well. Already in the works for it, with many exciting surprises and a good response from peeps close to the club to give us a hand with this show.

Hope you like it. And if you do so, share it with others who might be interested.

Vip

Boca Jrs World Show 2007-01-05

2. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    jajajajaja.. Sorry, but I can't help but to laugh.. Still, I congratulate you for it and am glad you were able to achieve something you wished..

I haven't heard the whole episode yet, but from what I've heard it seems as if you need to make it a bit more entertaining. I feel like I am sitting in my math class. :rolleyes:

Anyway, good luck with the show. ;)

Edit: "Shout out to my peepz at Maxxed Football Forums" jajajajajajajajajaja.. Too funny!! Wow, that was able to wake me up..

3. maxpepper

maxpepper Member

Jan 29, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I liked it.

It seemed to me like you were reading Boca news on spanish and translating it on the spot to english, sounded a bit funny at times.

keep up the good work, ill be waiting for the next edition. :)

dale bo

4. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Congrats bro. Nice job. I have the same criticism as the gallina. Maybe try to make it a bit more colorful in a way. Very informative but it seemed to drag on a bit. I don't think every show has to be that long especially if there aren't even games being played. But nonetheless very good :).

Looking forward to the next one.

5. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    The Boca Jrs World Show 2007-01-08

HTTP
    Boca Jrs World Show 2007-01-08

Torrent:
    Mininova

We start the show by talking about Calvo, Morel, and Neri Cardozo who might leave the club ... and of Gracian who could come in exchange for Neri.

We continue talking about Torres, Battaglia and Banega, the probabble defensive midfielders for this semester.

We return with a discusion of Boca's forwards, Palermo, Palacio and Marioni ... and what to expect of them now that La Volpe is gone.

We finalize talking of two of our most beloved players in Europe now, Fernando Gago and Juan Roman Riquelme, and their weekend situations.

6. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    The Boca Jrs World Show 2007-01-12

HTTP
    Boca Jrs World Show 2007-01-12

Torrent:
    Mininova

We start the show discussing the possible return of Juan Roman Riquelme to Boca.

We continue with the the situation regarding the defensive midfielder ... Torres, Battaglia and Banega.

We finalize with an update of the Torneo de Verano [Summer Tournament] and explaining how it is played.

7. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    The Boca Jrs World Show 2007-01-15

HTTP
    Boca Jrs World Show 2007-01-15

Torrent:
    Mininova

We start the show talking about the first pre-season game played tonite against Independiente.

We continue talking about the game and an update of the possible new transfers.

We finalize discussing Gago's debut at the Bernabeu and the problematic reality that is draining Boca (and argentine) youth teams ... youngsters leaving to Europe without the consent of the club.

8. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu
    Heard the first 5 minutes then fell asleep,sorry bro.

Miss me? :)

9. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    The Boca Jrs World Show 2007-01-19

HTTP
    Boca Jrs World Show 2007-01-19

Torrent:
    Mininova

We discuss the first Superclasico of the year, the Boca vs River game of the Torneo de Verano [Summer Tournament] being played this coming Saturday January 20th at 8 pm EST in Mar del Plata.

10. Nordino

Nordino Member

Nov 17, 2006
    Haugesund, Norway
    I liked the show and I can't believe those others who criticises it. Nobody has forced you to hear for one hour. However I agree that you can short it down a bit, VIP.

Is the show for today out soon? Looking forward to it.

11. bustos21

bustos21 Member

Aug 13, 2004
    NJ
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    i have heard all the shows and i liked them very much.

i am waiting for the next one.

12. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    The Boca Jrs World Show 2007-01-22

HTTP
    Boca Jrs World Show 2007-01-22

Torrent:
    Mininova

We analyze the 1st Superclasico of the year Boca v River of Saturday January 20th.

We continue with the possible signings and their importance after Saturday’s game.

We finalize with the possible formation for the game against San Lorenzo this Wedenesday January 24th ... and with an overview of some of the signings of the other clubs candidates to the Clausura ’07.

13. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    HTTP
    Boca Jrs World Show 2007-01-26

Torrent:
    Mininova

We start the show discussing the 2-0 victory over San Lorenzo, game played last Wednesday January 24th.

We continue analyzing the game against Racing Club this Saturday January 27th ... Boca’s last game for the Torneo de Verano.

We finalize with an overview of the the other teams in pre-season ... their results and their showing.

14. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    The Boca Jrs World Show 2007-01-29

HTTP
    Boca Jrs World Show 2007-01-29

Torrent:
    Mininova

We start the show discussing the 3-1 victory over Racing ... the first win by the 1st team in 5 games.

We continue with the pre-commentary of the 2nd Superclasico of the year against River on Thursday, February 1st.

We finalize with the latest news of the transfer market ... the playmaker that Russo expects.

15. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    i just saw this and have listened to the latest edition. very informative and i liked it very much. Im anxiously awaiting today's show to listen too

good job and keep it up. It is expected that the people who are finding it boring are all river fans. I would find it boring a well if it was just an 1 hour of River, but Im a Boca fan and thus find it very useful, especially when I dont have access to the analysis from Argentina such as Minuto Cero, Estadio Futbol etc etc (im usuall studying/in classes when they are showing these shows on fox sprts espanol)

16. Nordino

Nordino Member

Nov 17, 2006
    Haugesund, Norway
    Re: The Boca Jrs World Show 2007-01-29

We are missing your shows, VIP. I understand that you cannot use so much time on this project without earning any money, but I hope you will continue with those shows as they contain valuable information for us Boca fans who are not fluent in Spanish. As I said earlier I think your shows are great!

What about a little preview with analysis in front of the Clausura? Just a tip.

17. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    VIP,

I commend you on your efforts. It is not an easy thing to take on so please don't pay attention to those who discourage. I appreciate very much how informative your show is and don't find it boring at all. Way to go, dude.

Maybe as an idea, you can do a profile on some past great boca players.
    Once again, thanks.

18. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    The Boca Jrs World Show - Monday February 12, 2007

HTTP
    Boca Jrs World Show 2007-02-12

Torrent:
    Mininova

We start the show with a review of the game against River for the Revenge Cup on February 1st, 2007.

We continued with an analysis of the Boca vs Banfield game of last Saturday February 10th. We also review the rest of Round 1 of the Clausura ’07.

Juan Roman Riquelme is officially presented at the club. Details of the shock transfer in Argentina’s football.

We finalize with an overview of Boca’s first game for the Libertadors Cup ’07 against Bolivar in La Paz this coming Wednesday February 14th.

19. bosterosoy

bosterosoy New Member

Jan 22, 2007
    In a House
    Re: The Boca Jrs World Show - Monday February 12, 2007

nice cant wait to get home and listen to it

20. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    HTTP
    Boca Jrs World show 2007-02-19

Torrent:
    Mininova

We start the show discussing the first Libertadores game of the season, away at Bolivar, La Paz, Bolivia.

We continue with the debut of Juan Roman Riquelme in his return to Boca ... the game with Central at La Bombonera.

We finalize with an overview of Round 2 of the Clasura 2007.