The Best Boot??

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by OLbloke90, Sep 15, 2002.

1. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Re: Re: The Best Boot??

So that's what they say about men with big feet - they wear Puma.

2. Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina Member

Mar 29, 1999
    Hell
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, this is what my girlfriend told me. Or was it mink-lined handcuffs? Last night was kind of a blur.......
    Quite frankly the best boot is the one that will connect with Nick and Oz's posterior on the way out the Metro FO door.

Seriously, I've never had a problem with any boots (Adidas, Patrick (geez that was a while ago), Diadora) - I'd love to try the Pretador, but I don't play soccer nearly enough to justify overpaying for soccer boots.

3. millwall lion

millwall lion New Member

Mar 23, 2004
    kelme masters (white) they are the best

4. FreakiestJosh

FreakiestJosh New Member

May 5, 2004
    England
    I'm probably going 2 get a pair of Copa Mundials or Mizuno Wave Cups. But this year ive been using adidas predator black/red sg's. Best boot ever, bought them on a saturday evening wore them 1st time next morning set up 1 and scored 2 goals.... But my team still lost 9-5 lol. After 6 matches in borrowed cheap umbros i scored 3 in last 16 matches with predators i scored 23!
    Dont like the look of new predators though so im prob gonna get german copas for £60. I like the Mizunos i can get some for £50 or Rivaldos for £100. But more people seem 2 like the copas and wen i tried them on they were a better fit