The back stud on my Superfly 1's is broken

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by snverhallen, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snverhallen

snverhallen New Member

Aug 23, 2007
    Hi there,

During training today I slipped and I realized that the back stud on my right boot tore off. It's still on the boot that you can easily flip it up and I noticed that I was more unstable.

I haven't even had the boots 1 year! I find this ridiculous to say the least. I'm definitely going to phone Nike about it but I was just wondering if other people have had experience in phoning Nike about these types of problems.

snverhallen

2. misterbroom12

misterbroom12 Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Owned. No, on a serious note though, this happened to me as well with my Black/Volt Superfly I. With these you should go back to your place of purchase, or if it was online with say soccer.com or something of the sort, contact them first about sorting out your return. If you are not able to return them to whomever you purchased them from you can then go to www.nikebiz.com and try to file a claim. Read everything and just follow the process given to you and if Nike feel it isn't general wear and tear on the boot (which in this case it isn't) they should send you a voucher for the SRP which is $350. Check with whomever you bought them from first though.