The ASN 100

Discussion in 'USA Men: News & Analysis' started by Peretz48, Jan 10, 2020.

1. DHC1

DHC1 Member+

Jun 3, 2002
    NYC
    I know it must’ve been personally hard to drop Nagbe on your list....

we’re really not deep at a lot of positions (AM, wing). Amazing that RB has tremendous depth where we can actually not call in a player who is excelling in the B1).

Eleven Bravo repped this.
  2. Eleven Bravo

Eleven Bravo Member+

Atlanta United
    United States
    Jul 3, 2004
    SC
    Club:
    Atlanta Silverbacks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, it’s very unfortunate. I kind of hoped that by him going to Columbus would rekindle some kind of fire. But at this point, I’d say he’s not reliable for call ups.

There’s a lot of shuffling that could happen. For instance, I still have Dest at LB, but if Chandler can play RW, and Antonee locks down LB. That’s something I am keeping an eye on.

Right now, I am very worried about Center Back and Goalkeeper. We’re an injury away from disaster at keeper, and we really don’t have anyone at CB other than a very injury probed John Brooks. Some of those guys need to take the next step. I am extremely disappointed in Aaron Long and Walker Zimmerman for slacking. And Matt Miazga, CCV, Richards, and EPB need to up their game. Honestly, I think it’s time for Alvarado to get a shot. As far as resume is concerned, right now he’s leading the pack behind Brooks.

DHC1 repped this.