The Art of VAR - Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Apr 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think he signed Morata and left before Morata played a game for Juve

2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Correct. Then signed him to Chelsea and told the world Morata has mental health issues. Marvelous choice, exactly the guy i'd sign to a club for.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  3. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I mentioned this about a week before the move was announced

4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Achraf punching the air right now.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  6. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Goes from a coach that deploys WBs to a defensive minded coach that's more old school in tactical approach. Allegri is a great coach too, so he'll have some success with this Inter team and he'll be around for a while.

Saeta Rubia and Digital repped this.
  7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Monchi allegedly told Barca Sevilla simply can't afford to pay 10 mil. for Rakitic, and the fact that Rakitic is accepting to return to Sevilla is a crucial factor. He's saying he'll only move to a place that works for the family, and they'd all like to return to Seville

8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    10M for a 34 year old midfielder who has fallen off a cliff and given his salary demand is way too much.

Stiliyan, RMSocrates and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Barca are proudly proclaiming that 10 mil. is way under market value, but they'd cut his wages off the list. The player himself just wants Seville and nothing else.

10. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    #24585 Saeta Rubia, Aug 3, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2020

Free way for Chelsea. Bayern Munich not will sign Kai Havertz. Uli Hoeness publicly confessed to FAZ : "I am sure that after Sané there will be no more big transfers for us this year. We all think that Havertz is a very good player, but in the times of the coronavirus , after making a transfer of 50 million euros , I can't imagine doing another 70 or 80 million without sales financing. "

11. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    120 mil. for Sancho. Mama mia.

Deep Pal and Digital repped this.
  12. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #24587 Eddie, Aug 3, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    There are some rumors saying that Antonio Conte will be leaving Inter.

13. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Lol at Achraf if true.

EDIT: Grass isn't always greener etc.

14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Depending on Conte is a questionable career choice. People should know that by now, I don't really feel any sort of way about Achraf's choice but the same thing that happened to want away Morata happening to a want away Achraf is pretty ironic.

petros93, Deep Pal and Zidane05 repped this.
  15. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He wants the club to invest more money into the squad and holds up his contract as a way to put pressure on them. Did it at Juve, did it at Chelsea when he wanted a new striker so bad that he basically banned Diego Costa from entering the grounds telling Chelsea its either what I want or nothing at all.

Mourinho has a reputation for a reason, but Conte appears incredibly toxic and nobody really noticed so far.

16. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Conte has his flaws but it's not like he's wrong. He finished a point behind Juve, they should support him financially to become the champion.

petros93 and hector_br repped this.
  17. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Inter made a loss of 48 M in 2018-19 and well over 100 ME this season. Conte should wait for City or PSG job (they don't want him either) if he's gonna moan about spending at every club he's been (Juve, Chelsea and Inter so far). PSG already snubbed him once and RM, Barca, Bayern etc never really wanted him either. He should know his market rather than act like he's prime Mou wanted by several rich clubs.

https://sempreinter.com/2020/08/01/...how-inter-recorded-a-loss-in-excess-of-e103m/

18. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    20200803_180853.jpg

MiamiNative0722 and Deep Pal repped this.
  19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm not sure what good it does to spread rumors like that, but people love themselves some drama.

Zidane05 repped this.
  20. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    They purchased Lukaku, Sanchez, Young, Eriksen, Politano and more. They've also just added Hakimi. He finished a point behind Juventus after they took their foot off the pedal. If anything, he threw the league title away.

21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I mean it's not like there's a global pandemic going on, inter should just go bankrupt for Conte.

22. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hoeness, however, believes Dortmund would be wise to focus on keeping their team together instead of selling their best players for large transfer fees.

"If Dortmund buy a highly talented player and he plays well, you can hear a few months later - either from the club itself or from others - that he will be an object of sale at some point. I think that's unwise," Hoeness said in an interview with FAZ and continued:

"How is a player supposed to absorb the DNA of a club one hundred percent if he feels that he is an object of sale? It's not like that with us at all. We sign players to play for Bayern München, and never just for business reasons.

"As long as Dortmund don't change this strategy, I don't think they will get that extra 10 percent to perform well in important games. Our players must have the feeling that they will be at Bayern forever."

What Hoeneß obviously ignores is that some of these players join Dortmund for exactly that reason. It's a platform to present yourself and raise your value. They don't want to stay there for their entire career.

Saeta Rubia and Deep Pal repped this.
  23. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Especially since he throws the threat of ending his career on top of it. So dramatic! :cry:

Anyway, Atalanta have a pretty balanced attack with three 15+ goal scorers plus of course Gomez, so should still be okay even if it takes Ilicic more than a week before he changes his mind.

24. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    "We are with you in support!"

Man, if the old lady cheats, the support i expect from people is to shut the hell up about it and mind their own business.

RMSocrates and robertocarlos3 repped this.
  25. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sancho to United for 100m+ WTF!?!
    So much for the big clubs following austerity...