The Art of VAR - Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Apr 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    So, this is what Sarriball means?

Eddie repped this.
  2. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    If the difference is that small in price, I'll go with the younger of the two, but I'm thinking Benfica isn't going to settle for anything less than the clause, so it's a "moo" point.

Prit Javier repped this.
  3. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  4. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    They don't even want that.

If it were up to Benfica they would extend him and bloat the buyout. If you're trying to get Felix is pretty much now or wait like Mbappe two years ago. If he goes to City that's gonna be "never".

I won't lie, kid went from "who is he, and where does he even play" to "damn he's a good foward" fast.

Prit Javier repped this.
  5. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    I am joining Saeta on Felix hypetrain. Perfect successor of Benzemator. We have the cash. We might as well splash it hard. Time to make a statement!

Shay Z and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  6. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Seems like Jovic is more what we need now but Felix has the higher upside?

Anon., MaxY, Doni and 3 others repped this.
  7. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I don't think Felix is even inferior right now even though he's only 19. Jovic will cost around 70 ME while Felix will cost 120 ME. Hence it looks more likely that we will sign Jovic.

Prit Javier repped this.
  8. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This is how i see it as well.

temesgen and Lyra repped this.
  9. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I just heard that Wanda Nara started crying on some show she does claiming that she's not an evil person (witch i believe was the word) and how she and Icardi helped people etc. She said Mauro is staying at least another year in Italy.

I'd bet my house that she ruined any potential transfers for him, how is he dumb enough to not see that?

10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    She's done that bit on tv before, nobody is buying it anymore. Literally a wannabe Kardashian at this point.

Saeta Rubia, Ahmadi8 and Eddie repped this.
  11. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Shay Z, Stiliyan and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  12. Stiliyan

Stiliyan Member+

Feb 11, 2017
    Bulgaria
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    temesgen, Saeta Rubia, Shay Z and 2 others repped this.
  13. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    After they all complained about Ramos. Now this prick is diving week in week out.

Lyra and S1na repped this.
  14. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Biggest diver in the BPL. I'd almost put him in the list with Neymar, Suarez, CR.

Saeta Rubia, Lyra, S1na and 1 other person repped this.
  15. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That's exactly the problem. What if this kid unexpectedly turns out to be the another Mbappe?

Players who rely on just scoring like Icardi,Jovic,Belotti can have amazing and terrible seasons. Felix seems like a game changer, not just another finisher.

16. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I am jumping on the Felix train as well.

If we don’t grab him now he is going to Juve to learn from Cristiano and he’ll stay there for the next 4-5 years.

I am not against Jovic but I prefer Felix if it was my choice.

Saeta Rubia repped this.
  17. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    1120412399251677185 is not a valid tweet id

:laugh:

Aimar 21, Anon., Shay Z and 7 others repped this.
  18. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
  19. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Falco on Mbappe..
    "He is mind-boggling. He still has room for growth .. he's very technical and super fast but not only that.. he knows how to use it because he it very intelligent, he knows and understands the game very well, which is what's most important today"

20. The Biscuitman

The Biscuitman Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Some interesting things from the lower leagues of the English game:

Going to be a huge attendance next weekend in the 3rd tier. Portsmouth, Sunderland and Barnsley are fighting for 2nd place and Sunderland play at home to Portsouth next weekend. Was all looking to be a straight promotion shoot out game but Sunderland screwed up in injury time yesterday. Still a big game.

Norwich are all but promoted to the Premier League. Their manager, Daniel Farke, has done amazingly well and their striker, Pukki, was a stunning free transfer. I don't anticipate them doing much in the PL though.

Leeds look to have done a Leeds and thrown it away. They lost at home to 10 man Wigan last week and lost again to Brentford yesterday meaning Sheffield Utd are highly likely to go up automatically. Sheffield United manager is a legend though, he grew up a big fan of the club, has club tattoos on him, got them up from 3rd division seemingly into the PL. My friends best mate plays in defence for them too so maybe I will get a trip up there! (he plays for Ireland too so tells me interesting stories)

My lot are now safe from relegation. We brought in a Portuguese manager in Jauary and he has really transformed things from the mess we were in. 3 losses in 21 since he arrived.

The 3rd tier also has Joey Barton head butting an opposition manager so expect him to be banned soon enough.

4th tier looking fascinating. Forest Green are into the play offs. They are the worlds first carbon neutral club and they are fully vegan too (player meals and fans). They are quite a fascinating story to read about tbh. They are in a tiny village in the west of the country.

Sol Campbell took over Macclesfield earlier this season when they looked doomed. He is on the verge of keeping them up which will be quite some achievement. If he does it he will go to a much better job in the summer

RMSocrates, -Reivax-, Doni and 8 others repped this.
  21. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    S1na, RMSocrates and Lyra repped this.
  22. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    I did not know that Gudjohnsen`s kid is playing in RM U19, coached by Raul. Just saw a piece on their win vs. Atleti at Micfootball tourney.

Anon. and Shay Z repped this.
  23. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    We could sign both if we really wanted to, I think they'd play well together too. One is very good at movement in the box and the other can dribble, shoot and create. It could be a wonderful partnership.

24. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004

as one does

25. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States