The Arsenal vs. Hull City, FA Cup Fifth Round, 20 February 2016

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Tonerl, Feb 17, 2016.

1. LAgooner05

LAgooner05 Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Orange County
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Sometimes it's not all about hard work and dedication in order to reach a certain level. Our youth development is different than other clubs because Wenger seems to mold players to have versatility. Aside from Ozil and Alexis, we have a bunch of jack of all trades at MF. There is a lack of consistency in their position. Wenger throws them out to fill in at different positions and they don't master their craft at the position they where supposed to be good at in the first place. Take Ox for example, Wenger sees him as a MF for the future, yet he has always played as a winger but has never mastered his trade. Theo is being moved to CF, but when he's sent out there to be a winger he automatically runs up top. Ramsey going from box to box to RW, I can go on and on.

The mentality of a team should be throw your best team out there with their natural position. If you don't have that player, buy him, don't patch that position up with a player that is not meant to play there 100% of the time.

To summarize, break the bank for Greizman or another top RW. I'm tired of Ramsey covering 3 positions and breaking down. I'm tired of seeing Alexis triple teamed because nobody respects our right side.

daedalus and DutchCane repped this.
  2. casoccerdad47

casoccerdad47 Member+

Mar 31, 2006
    On
    On current form, I wouldn't bet on United beating West Ham.

3. NorthBank

NorthBank Member+

Arsenal; NYRB
    United States
    Mar 29, 2006
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There was a funny slip by the BBC presenter during the draw. He said something like Watford go to the Emirates and play either Arsenal or Hull. Hopefully that's a bit of Freudian good luck for the replay.

4. YankBastard

YankBastard Na Na Na Na NANANANAAA!

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. NorthBank

NorthBank Member+

Arsenal; NYRB
    United States