The All-Purpose Ronaldo Thread version infinity (fans only)

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by mak9, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mak9

mak9 Member

May 21, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    All you Ronaldo fans post here to talk about the greatness of ronaldo.

2. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    Ronaldo is the greatest player ever.:cool:

3. RealMadGunner

RealMadGunner Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Well, there are two threads, with the same name .. maybe we'll need them both in case one of this closes early.

4. mak9

mak9 Member

May 21, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ones for the fans and ones for the haters. This will seperate the two groups so that we don't have any conflicts from now on.

5. RealMadGunner

RealMadGunner Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Oh crap, i'm in the wrong thread !!

6. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    How can you support both Arsenal and Real Madrid? :confused:

So who did you cheer for when they met last time in the CL?

7. RealMadGunner

RealMadGunner Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I'm a little jealous of u coz ur conviniently supporting Brasil and U can jump to different forums where Ronaldo 's present.

Well, the answer for the question i was hoping no one would ask me (here and the Arsenal forum), i was very neutral during that game.
    And i was a little disappointed with the result.

8. Guti.h 14

Guti.h 14 New Member

Jul 27, 2006
    If this man goes i will cry he cannot go

just remember last year how he shut up the camp nou with that great goal

just watched it know it brings so so much happness

9. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    Those type of comments are the reason members here call you a fanboy

I avoid posting in fanboy threads but that is just not right. Are you trying to say Ronaldo is better than these players? C'mon! If you said he was worthy to join these group of people or is one of the 5 best players in the world, fine, that's debatable. But best ever? Alot of people would disagree with that

[​IMG]

10. mak9

mak9 Member

May 21, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    no it is only you that disagree, now get lost and go into your own thread. This thread is for fans only.

11. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    Says who? You fanboys are in a Real madrid forum, I'm a Madridista, I can post wherever the f*** I want to

12. mak9

mak9 Member

May 21, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ronaldo scored 15 goals in the world cups by him self...how many did raul, pele, maradona, zico, zidane, platini, ronaldinho, muller, ...etc score?

13. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    Is raul in that picture?

14. mak9

mak9 Member

May 21, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    answer my question first...how many did those player score in the world cup?

15. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    How did Raul get involved in this?

Are you implying that Ronaldo is better than Pele, Maradona, Di Stefano, Cruyff, Zidane, Zico and Platini? Say it so I can post it in the dumbest post thread

16. forcamadrid

forcamadrid Member

May 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    nuff_said, why do you respond to this thread. Let the Ronaldo fans talk here. This way we will not have to read what they say in the other threads.

17. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    Saying Ronaldo is the best of all time is just so moronic i can't help but reply. Believe me, I don't like posting here

18. forcamadrid

forcamadrid Member

May 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    But what do you expect to hear here?
    I am a fan of Ronaldo also. He is my favorite player even now. He could become the greatest player ever if not injured. now he is just one of the best.
    But listening to Ronaldo0000 and friends is pathetic.
    Ronaldo is not as good as he was. He will never be. He is not even a good player at all judging from his latest form. I hope he will come back. I think he will. But until then there is no way you anyone can defend his poor performance at the moment. whoever tried to do so is BLIND.

19. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    Thats the problem. You don't know what Ronaldo has accomplished in football. If anything you including Zidane in that list is a disgrace and should be put in the dumbest post thread.

20. RealMadGunner

RealMadGunner Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Aren't we already in one ?:p

21. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    No, you can't support 2 teams. Number 9 was attacked earlier for supporting both Barca and Real Madrid. This just shows the double standard that are shown in this board.

22. dooda

dooda Member+

Jun 8, 2005
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    LOLL funny last i recalled Arsenal were not in La Liga let alone our greatest rivals.

23. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think it's a good idea to talk about Ronaldo's status amonsgst the greats of the game. We have beat the Ronaldo at Real Madrid issue to death for several months now, so it's time we talked about something else. However, in order to have a good debate use are going to have to rely on us participating. Otherwise use will just get bored all the time of agreeing about how great you think Ronaldo is.

Personally I don't consider him to be one of the greats. The injuries he suffered from damaged his sparkling career. The infamous 6 minute retrun against AC Milan comes to mind......It's quite sad because it's quite reminiscent of Marco Van Basten's career. Another world beater but unfortunatley his career was cut short by a horendous injury. If Ronaldo was ot prone to putting on weight and sustaining injuries then I have no doubt that he would be in that last, however, his career has been plagued with injuries which are subsequently the main reason in Ronaldo not reaching the top......Post major injury Ronaldo went from a player who could embarass 5 players then score....he did score many wonder goals. When he came to Real Madrid you could immediatley spot the difference in his style. He was now just palying on the shoulder of the last defender and beating him for pace...then finnishing. He is certainly one of the best finnishers ever, but he promised so much more than goal scoring.

24. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    Yep, make up excuses. Didn't Arsenal play Real Madrid so wtf is this guy saying "I was neutral". lol

25. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    That's what we've been trying to say. No doubt in my mind Ronaldo will go down as one of the best players in the world along with the players I mentioned. But we're talking about the here and now. He's 30 yrs old, unfit, and has had major problems with his knee. When are people going to realize the old Ronaldo is gone, he'll show flashes of magic here and there but that's it.