The All-New, All-Celtic Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by BrianCappellieri, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Parkhead_Faithful

Parkhead_Faithful New Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Glasgow,Scotland
    My prediction was right :)
    We should beat them but I'm taking nothing for granted.

2. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    O'NEILL EXPECTING TOUGH CLASH

Champions Celtic travel to Aberdeen on Saturday looking to build on their opening day victory over Dunfermline at Parkhead...

Sporting Life

O'Neill warns Celtic of "right good" Basel

Celtic boss Martin O'Neill was in the stands as FC Basel defeated MSK Zilina on Wednesday to set up a Champions League qualifier clash with his team...

Tribal Football

SPL will have a radio (Scotland) and pub (US) blackout once again.

I wonder if there's any chance they'll be a webcast for CL match against Basel.

3. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Aberdeen v Celtic

Aberdeen have slight injury doubts over Derek Young and Ben Thornley for the home clash with champions Celtic...

BBC

BBC to show Celtic Euro tie

BBC Scotland will have live television and radio coverage of Celtic's Champions League third qualifying round first leg against FC Basel on Wednesday 14 August...

BBC

Temporary Agreement reached for SPL Radio tomorrow

BBC Scotland has come to an arrangement with the Scottish Premier League clubs to provide live radio and online commentaries this weekend...

Ibrox Underground

Europe holds key to O'Neill building on Celtic squad

Martin O'Neill admitted yesterday that he would still like to add to his title-winning squad as long as there is the money available at Parkhead...

Independent Sport

4. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    O'Neill: Maloney close to new deal

Celtic boss Martin O'Neill believes Shaun Maloney is on the verge of signing a new three-year deal...

Ananova

Aberdeen kids confident of Celtic victory

New Aberdeen striker Laurent D'Jaffo says the club's youngsters are highly confident of beating Celtic today at Pittodrie...

Tribal Football

TeamTalk Updates:
    Penguin Radio

5. Parkhead_Faithful

Parkhead_Faithful New Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Glasgow,Scotland
    Maloney has signed a 3 year deal and MON has tipped him for the top, I myself have always tipped him for the top since he made his debut in an old firm game and set up a brilliant goal.
    He's got something of the McStay about him.

[​IMG]

6. -cman-

-cman- New Member

Apr 2, 2001
    Clinton, Iowa
    Split Thread

I split off the matchday results and comments into a separate thread. Let's put those there and keep general debate, rumours and so forth here.

I'll archive this one after it hits 300 posts or so to keep it manageable.

7. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Celtic boss linked as Man Utd hand Keane coach role

Manchester United skipper Roy Keane will join the club's coaching staff this season...

Tribal Football

I can see it happening...unfortunately.

8. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
  9. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Mjallby urges Celtic not to be cocky against Basel

Celtic defender Johan Mjallby has told his teammates not to go into Wednesday's Champions League qualifier against FC Basel over-confident...

Tribal Football

Middlesbrough, Celtic alerted as Izzet says he may be sold

Leicester City midfielder Muzzy Izzet says he will have to be sold to keep the club afloat...

Tribla Football

10. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Basel fired up and ready

Seven games into the new season and FC Basel are the only unbeaten team in the Swiss First Division...

BBC

11. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
  12. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
  13. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Celtic bid for ticket to riches in Europe

IF SUCCESS in the Champions League is football’s answer to winning the lottery in a roll-over week, failure equates to spending Christmas in the workhouse. The latter is a prospect that does not sit easily with Martin O’Neill, as the Celtic manager confirmed on the eve of tonight’s qualifier against FC Basel at Parkhead...

Scotsman

EdTheRed repped this.
  14. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
  15. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    SYLLA PROVES HIMSELF AN ABLE DEPUTY

Momo Sylla's wonder goal pushed Celtic to within touching distance of the Champions League group stages - but he will not be too upset if he is dropped for the return leg with FC Basle...

This is Staffordshire

Celtic kid McGovern delighted with Sheffield Utd loan deal

Celtic youngster Jon-Paul McGovern made his debut for Sheffield United in Tuesday's 1-1 draw with Portsmouth...

Tribal Football

O'Neill warns: Tie is not over

Celtic boss Martin O'Neill insists his team's Champions League hopes remain in the balance after last night's 3-1 win against FC Basel...

Tribal Football

16. martyuc

martyuc Member

Mar 5, 2001
    Cincinnati
    where are the Celtic fans from that post on this board? are you guys CSC members.

I'm in Cincinnati and the pickings are slim for tims out here, we have a CSC but it is struggling to stay alive.

17. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Petrov wants to stay at Celtic

Celtic's Stilian Petrov insists he is ready to pledge his long-term future to the club...

Ananova

18. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
  19. -cman-

-cman- New Member

Apr 2, 2001
    Clinton, Iowa
    Must be tough. I'm in Dubuque, IA and (as far as I know) the lone Celtic fan for a radius of 80 or 100 miles.

I miss Chicago and the supporters club there.

20. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    Everton manager David Moyes leads the race for Celtic midfielder Colin Healy. He is joined in the race to sign the £1.2m-rated player by Chelsea, Sunderland and Aston Villa. (Sunday People)

21. Popero

Popero Member

Jul 5, 2002
    CT
    Living in Connecticut, I'm sort of at a cross between New York and Boston, both of which are full of Celtic supporters. Just lucky I guess.