The 90th All-Nippon High School Tournament Official Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japan' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Oct 18, 2010.

1. KATO

KATO Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Manchester
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Asano of Yokkai Chuo HS was top scorer with seven goals, and team mate Tamura came second with six goals.

I'm not too sure about MVP, I didn't watch enough matches this year and there weren't any 'big-name' players to keep an eye on. Maybe Izumi of Funebashi HS, he scored two goals in the final but that was the only match I saw him play.

2. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Izumi, Asano, Tamura, Goto, Suzuki, Miyaichi, Kajitani, Kuniyoshi

These are the players who really stood up. But because of the importance of his goals, I would have given the MVP to Izumi as well.
    Like I said I can't wait to see which of the pro teams sign them.

3. Harima83

Harima83 Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I was really impressed by Koya Kazama of Shimizu Shogyo. It's an universal player, I think he will be one of the future stars on National team and I see him in some top european club in next years.

4. Harima83

Harima83 Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Hotspot Shield seems it doesn't works anymore. :(
    Now Dai2ntv is restricted again.
    I tried freegate but nothing.
    Now I try ultrasurf and I see.

5. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    What are you talking about?

6. Harima83

Harima83 Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Dai2ntv.jp videos are unwatchable from Italy. So I have to use web proxies, proxiesand so on. But I don't trust proxies, so I prefer a software which allows to surf anonymously without require long configurations and registrations to a proxy or sites that can capture personal info.
    I had found Hot Spot Shield, but it's two days that it doesn't work anymore.
    Dai2ntv says me I can watch their videos from my fake locations (USA or Germany, locations of HSS servers).
    I don't know if it's a software issue. Maybe Dai2ntv has increased protection from proxy or software like Hot Spot Shield.
    I'm looking for a good solution for me but I found nothing until now.
    There is Ultrasurf, but it has got servers in USA, so it's useless.
    Maybe I have to give up, it's ludicrous that a site wants to block users of another country to watch its videos.

7. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Well streams and so on you can easily watch. As for replays they posted it was the same for me yeah. I even tried that shield of yours and it messed up my comp quite a bit so I uninstalled it right away.

I ll just use proxies for such things from now on

8. Squex

Squex Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Club:
    Fenerbahce SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    When will be the next round of games?

I always wanted to watch High School Tournament from japan.

9. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Next December.

There's another tournament called the Inter-High that takes place during the summer, but its not as big.

Also, most high schools participate in a league that runs from spring until winter.

Only the Kokuritsu is really broadcasted much so its difficult to watch these other matches.

10. Harima83

Harima83 Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I DIT IT AGAIN!! :D

If someone has problems with streaming of japanese sites like dai2ntv.com, I managed to figure out how to watch their videos.
    If sotfware like Hotspot Shield don't work, so it's necessary to use another product like Vidalia. This software combines itself with Tor and with a good personal configuration makes possible to watch dai2ntv videos or every other similar site. The true trick is to force Vidalia to choose japanese servers.
    If you need help, you can ask me detailed instructions, but if you type on google "Vidalia choose country", you'll find a lot of guides about that trick.

11. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan