The €ristiano Ronaldo Thread [R] Part €9[4 million] - #1 Huslta gettin money

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by ---Z---, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Lol. hope ppl like the new thread title.

2. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    damn 9 in the square brackets supposed to be R lol

3. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: The €ristiano Ronaldo Thread [9] Part €9[4 million] - #1 Huslta gettin money

I'm digging the Euro as the "C" in Cristiano

Just an Idea, instead of "#1 Hustla gettin money" maybe "The Money is the Motive"

4. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Re: The €ristiano Ronaldo Thread [9] Part €9[4 million] - #1 Huslta gettin money

Hustlin?? He's far from that. Maybe he'll progress once he actually starts passing. Has money gotten to his head? He needs to get acclimated with the system.

Then again real madrid have plenty of players who can perform.... thus it allows ronaldo to not put pressure on himself.

5. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Hes definitely a hustler. Probably one of the hardest working players.

6. ThespecialoneJM

ThespecialoneJM New Member

May 13, 2008
    San Jose
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    He played like shit against rosenberg

7. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    He played well in Real Madrid opener against Deportivo and scored a penalty kick to open his scoring tally. The final score was 3 - 2.

This is also interesting...

«Ganhava uma corrida ao Cristiano Ronaldo com ou sem bola» – Bolt

http://abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=174770

They have obviously developed some sort of friendship. Without the ball there is no question, with the ball, well that is something I would love to see. :D

8. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ronaldo scored today. Figures, he always scores when he's not playin for Portugal

9. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Funny thing is, he had basically the same angle in which he had against Hungary, and this one he did score, right through the legs of the keeper, the same thing he attempted on the Hungarian keeper.

10. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I noticed that as well.

11. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I stated it in the Hungary game thread. In that game he was simply unlucky, he didn't change what he usually does or doesn't do. The keeper just blocked the shot...

12. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, you do. But as I said, he should have scored. I still think he should have buried that shot

13. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Well the other 2 angles available were to shoot on the right side, which was pretty covered by the keeper unless he went high, which would have increased the difficulty of the finish, or if he went to the left of the keeper. I though he should have went to the left personally....

14. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was surprised he didn't go to the top near post. That would have been a sweet finish. I just would have been happy with anything away from the keeper.

15. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    dude's on a hot streak for Real Madrid. He'll prob score every game leading up to NT duty and then decide to suck for two games...Hope i'm wrong

16. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    didnt good dead say he was washed up?

17. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I knew he wasn't going to be washed up. He just doesn't perform anywhere near par for country at the moment. And its the way in which he is being utilized.

Like I said for some time. He is going to have a field day in Spain. 2 more goals to his tally, he has 6 total at this point I believe. In Spain they won't hack you down as much and give more space...

Look at the first goal against Xerez....he beat 2 defenders, and no one took him out....He would have automatically been on the ground if it was the EPL. What ended up was 4 players chasing one guy, and he was still able to get the shot off.

18. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    He is washed up, for Portugal. As for club play he is no where near as fast or agile as he was. But he is much stronger and he'll be able to bully his way through La Liga defense from time to time. His experience with tough Prem defense will come in handy vs the sorry excuse of man marking that is La Liga.

BTW XEREX? A promoted side with a budget of 8 million is really supposed to be a threat for Ronaldo? When he scores on Barcelona let me know.

His two FK's in the CL were on Target but any decent keeper would of just caught both balls without too much hassel.

Watch a game from ronaldo 2,4,5 years ago and watch how he has the ball and rips through the midfield the entire game watch him now and he is standing at the top of the 18 yard box waiting = Washed up.

19. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Your very pessimistic lately. His stats and trophy count will prove otherwise.

20. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    they will catch a ball going 103 km/h?

21. REAL_BOLA

REAL_BOLA New Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Toronto
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

22. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    :rolleyes:

The Worlds 10th best player of the year better score vs Hungary because he hasn't scored a meaningful goal since the Euro. You can take that fact to the bank.

Simao had a bad game vs Denmark but he's been much better then Ronaldo this entire qualifying campaign.

Nani should start with Simao put Almeida and Lieson up front. A good manager would put Ronaldo on the bench to slap some sense into him but CQ is not a man much less a good manager so that won't happen.

23. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Going right at them? I should think so I've seen plenty of EPL keepers at least parry them away.

24. ThespecialoneJM

ThespecialoneJM New Member

May 13, 2008
    San Jose
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I blame CQ a bit for CR being inept but even back to the scolari days ronaldo wasnt that impressive for the national team. I mean yea he put together some decent games but never the type that blew you away.

25. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    shit man ronaldo is so washed up, just took a ball from the half way line and scored against villrreal on their own ground

him and joao moutinho are so garbage.