That Greek international who just left Bordeaux

Discussion in 'France' started by SportBoy333, Jul 6, 2005.

1. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Kapsis left Bordeaux for Olympiakos citing a lack of ambition on Bordeaux's part lol.

"I am very happy to sign for a big club like Olympiakos," said Kapsis.

"The ambitions of Bordeaux were not big and that's why I wanted to leave the French club.

"I want to thank the directors of Bordeaux because they weren't an obstacle to my wish.

"I am pleased to be here for Olympiakos and I promise to try my best in order to help the team reach their targets.

"I wish to help Olympiakos with my experience to do something great in the European competitions."

They didnt even stand in his way and try to keep him ??? When will these French teams learn and try to have some ambition for once. This is a joke. Bordeaux are a popular team in a large city. This is even worse than Niang at Strasbourg. Also Chamack to Lyon and Mariem to Seville are still out there. Bordeaux sucks.

2. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Why on earth would they try to keep an overpaid, lazy, underachiever like Kapsis. Go, and don't let the door hit ya on the way out!

3. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    READ - I want CL football.

Jesus, now if he came out and said this and stopped bullsh***g and insulting Bordeaux fans...

Kapsis has hardly set Ligue 1 alight. Good riddance. Over rated piece of crap signed on the back end of the fluke Euro 2004 win.