Thanks, Tim, from all of us...

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by Charge!, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    And anybody on the Charge who read this, even if I wasn't asked to be in on the focus group :D I'm sure Howard is a nice guy, but it was annoying to hear him during the game, when you pay good money to see world-class women's soccer you don't want to have to listen to superfluous stuff. This is another major reason why the Charge are my favorite team - they listen to their fans. It took a bit longer on this particular matter, but they listened.

I'm going to upgrade to VIP season ticket status next year; I forgot to tell you all that. It should answer any lingering questions that some may have whether or not I am truly committed to the team and its continued success. Hopefully, that is...

Paul

2. Adam Zebrowski

Adam Zebrowski New Member

May 28, 1999
    Hey, Paul we don't question your loyalty.

And we all agree, you should be committed!!
    ;) :eek:)

of course you know we're just funning you!!

3. g4m

g4m New Member

Oct 28, 2000
    New Jersey
    about time they got rid of him, he was an OK person but that posistion had to go...now maybe they can GET RID OF THE MUSIC...and then we will be happy

4. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    Of course ;-)

It's just my spider-sense was telling me there may have been a bit of enmity between me and the front office when the hornet's nest about the Mia pic on the Charge website started. I didn't mind the story, since the other four pro teams do it all the time; it was just the picture of Mia on our (I consider the Charge website to be a group thing between the team, front office and its fans) website more than anything else that had me worried that it would turn into a road game for us. Which it did, in the end, for reasons totally unrelated to the pic (the lack of fan support in filling up Villanova and the lack of a supporters club, which was also hopefully addressed with this focus group).

I can safely say no fan of the Charge wants to be celebrating a Founders Cup III win next year more than I do. Like I've said countless times, the Charge are the city's 5th (major) pro sports team. They offer the most hope for the future, and they are people of good character, from Tim on through the organization. I do believe, however, that the Charge will be the best hope to end the major title drought, since I donut think the Iggles will be the ones to do it. There's a reason why 13 of 15 ESPN NFL experts didn't pick them to get to the Super Bowl.

So Tim, if you or anybody is listening, you've got a VIP ticketholder for next year where there was just a mere season ticketholder this time around :)

Paul