Thanks, Rochester

Discussion in 'Rochester Rhinos' started by kenntomasch, Aug 25, 2005.

1. kenntomasch

kenntomasch Member+

Sep 2, 1999
    Out West
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Had a great time in your city and at the game last night. The atmosphere was terrific, despite it being a baseball venue. I'm sure once you get into PAETEC, it'll be even better. Very loud crowd, very appreciative, very behind their team.

I'm even more impressed that we could walk from our hotel to Dinosaur Barbecue and get good food after 11pm on a Wednesday night.

So I fully support Rochester's aspirations to join MLS. :)

2. bomp

bomp New Member

Dec 22, 1999
    Baltimore, MD.

Exactly my feelings. And the food at the Bar-b-que was great but not as good as Don & Bab's or Vic & Irv's.

3. Rochester

Rochester New Member

Jun 10, 2005
    WESTERN N.Y.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am very glad the Chicago fans had a good time in our city.

4. RhinosBoy21

RhinosBoy21 New Member

Oct 18, 2001
    Rochester NY, but or
    I talked to Marcin in Columbus at the USA game and personally thanked him for the Fire fans to come here. It was alot more entertaining with 2 supporters groups, and what he was saying was that we had a good showing and did well for ourselfs, which means alot because Fire fans travel to alot of places. He said we were better then alot of MLS cities, not sure how much that was to be nice but oh well, thanks again, next time Rhinos play Fire on the road, if it's Chicago or Naperville, you'll definetly see us.

5. Rowdies 71

Rowdies 71 New Member

Sep 14, 2000
    Oak Park
    Hopefully it will be at our new digs in Bridgview. A tale of two stadiums.