Thank you

Discussion in 'Youth National Teams' started by Mahtzo1, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Mahtzo1

Mahtzo1 Member+

Jan 15, 2007
    So Cal
    I want to thank all of the many contributors on "Youth National Teams". Of the various boards forums I frequent, it is the one that consistently has loads of good information, friendly, positive interactions and discussions about the state of our youth development. While most of the forums are generally friendly, here it is always friendly.

I, myself, don't have nearly the amount of knowledge as many of you but through your first hand experience, research, and links that you share etc I have learned quite a bit.

I don't want to name names because there are so many and I don't want to forget anyone but thank you.

2. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    This is a well-timed piece of gratitude, since we are sure to be invaded (as this forum often is) during major YNT tournaments. Perhaps we'll acquire a few more all-star long-term posters.

3. Gorky

Gorky Member+

Jul 28, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Agreed wholeheartedly. This is one of my favorite forums and has one of the best useful information to pointless argument ratios.

Sup Bro, Matrim55, Mahtzo1 and 3 others repped this.
  4. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Yeah, I completely agree.

This is my favorite forum on the website. This is the first part of the website I visit. The posters here are looking for fights much less than other sections, and there's a lot of good information on our YNT players that you really can't get anywhere else.

ChuckMe92, Sup Bro, Winoman and 2 others repped this.
  5. Sandon Mibut

Sandon Mibut Member+

Feb 13, 2001
    In the past couple of days @Dave Marino-Nachison has dropped awesome Scarface and Airplane references on this forum so I need to echo the thank you!

6. Sup Bro

Sup Bro Member+

Oct 26, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My favorite thing about this website is when hot take artists are shut down by facts and sarcastic replies. It's more prevalent here than anywhere else and I appreciate the hell out of it.

TheFalseNine and Anderson11 repped this.
  7. Balerion

Balerion Member+

Aug 5, 2006
    Roslindale, MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As @Dave Marino-Nachison noted, fact-peddlers and sarcasm-dealers are going to need to be on their game over the next few weeks.

[​IMG]

TheFalseNine, deejay, Anderson11 and 3 others repped this.
  8. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    Some people might even demand that the coach be fired.

9. Balerion

Balerion Member+

Aug 5, 2006
    Roslindale, MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To be fair, I have never had a high opinion of Tab Ramos. Therefore, to preclude the possibility of being labeled as someone who hysterically overreacts to youth results, I am going to call for him to be fired right now.

eneste, deejay and Anderson11 repped this.
  10. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    I was going for dry, and you went for double-dry. Well played.

Anderson11 repped this.
  11. Pegasus

Pegasus Member+

Apr 20, 1999
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you come here often enough and watch youth games at least a little you can be the first guy in your circle to rave about Pulisic and get that kind of cred. Obviously anyone who watched him would have come to the same opinion but the early news and hype here lets you in on those players and while even as a group we aren't always correct the hit on rate is quite decent and can make you look pretty smart. Thanks for the collective wisdom and effort.

12. Pl@ymaker

Pl@ymaker Member+

Feb 8, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Our country is destined to be one the best in the world.