Thank you TA & EB!

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by schwabe13, Aug 24, 2006.

1. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    I'm glad , that the Ta &EB did much better with the FC Dallas fans !
    ( yesterday evening the USOC game ) I did not see any stupid signs .As well i noticed , that before the game , both fan groups ( Dynamo fan's & Inferno fans) gathered together or near each other .
    Good job , keep it up , the atmosphere was great .!!!

Joachim aka The Kraut

2. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Ditto !!!

3. mexicano

mexicano New Member

Dec 19, 2003
    Templológico
    Uh

do you guys know if UH students get discounts for the games?

4. with your student ID no matter from what school you can get $10 tickets...

5. mexicano

mexicano New Member

Dec 19, 2003
    Templológico
    when you buy the tickets at the stadium?

6. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    yea, just show up with ur student id

and no problem

7. yes, those tickets regularlly are $15 so with you student ID you get a $5 discount

8. mabeuf

mabeuf Member

Jul 22, 2006
    West
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    any id??? sweet!

9. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    To my Dynomite brothers,I would like to say....

That was one awesome party we had last night at Frisco.
    9/2 should go down as what supporter groups should be.
    I was so proud to see The Band,El Batallon and The Texian Army show so much passion and love for our team.
    Road trips are so much fun and Edna is still the best bus driver in the world. Dre00 was a wonderful leader.
    The Tailgate party when we got there was great.I was impressed with Fuboy's BBQ and soccer skills.the rest of you guys were pretty good on the kickaround too.
    Greyas,Kikks and the rest of El Batallon that drove up there,started to file in.One car after another,and another.so many that I stopped counting cars.
    El Batallon aced any test,put to rest any worry of where their heart is.to take time and money they spent on the banners,T-shirts and trip.I'm 100% sure their heart is with The Dynamo.
    Thanks to Rizzo for taking the huge Dynamo jersey,I had so much fun helping to wave that sucker.
    If a good supporter group,makes a better soccer team,well our Dynamo is the best team in the world.

La Fiesta Naranja estuvo de aquellas Raza.
    Gracias al Greyas,Kikks y el resto del Batallon por demostrar la pasion en las gradas anoche.
    p.s.
    Somos Los mas Chingones en Texas y en El Mundo.
    Y al que no le guste....pos,ya saben bueyes.

Ali baba,alli te va.
    Pa' tu mama.......La Chilindrina.

10. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I couldn't have said it better myself. You would think that we won 5-0 considering how much fun I had.

Oh...and thanks for the kind words.

11. FuBoy

FuBoy Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Funny, I didn't see any inferno fans around us at the east gate? Must have been average dynamo fans hanging with the infernals.

Hahahah. My little mini-grill. I didn't even break out the full keg grill. I learned all my crossover moves from Marcus Storey, and I learned how to be left footed from BMullan. Now how much am I going to have to pay to borrow and wear those shoes if we make it through the first round of playoffs in our rec league? They're my size, and I already have his sock and a jersey!