Thank you Korea, thank you WE8, thank you reefur :D

Discussion in 'Korea' started by SS2006, Jun 29, 2005.

1. SS2006

SS2006 Member

Oct 30, 2004
    London, Canada
    i was at my friends house today , and hes dead sick of his PSP
    so we were playing we8 right, and me and him are REAL good plaeyrs, he usually wins. so for fun when he schose Real Madrid as usual, i chose Saudi Arabia. He said if I win hell sell me his PSP for ONLY 50 bucks. So we played and for some reason he only won 2-1. He found it fun and said we can play again but if he wins i have to pay him 20 bucks, so i decided to choose Korea, cause we were in reefur patch and i nkow reefur made korea good, definately not as good as madrid, but hey, it was worth a try. i also noticed reefur made Park Chu Youngs stats as gooda s ronaldos :D
    so i we got the game underway, and korea were just solid in this game lol, i loved the jerseys, loved everything, i got off to a 3-0 start somehow!! chu young scored 2 and ji sung 1, the game ended up 3-2 for me, and just like that i got a PSP for just 50 bucks :eek:
    what a day!

2. Kimsuyun

Kimsuyun New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    wow gj!

BTW I'v been playing in 6 star mode and its getting easier for me. Wish they had a 10 star mode.

3. ㅅㅂㄹㅁ

ㅅㅂㄹㅁ New Member

Jun 17, 2005
    damn i want a PSP so freaking bad. i want one mainly for playing nintendo/snes roms cuz the emu scene is freaking awesome right now for psp

4. sac517

sac517 Member+

May 23, 2005
    hgow exactly do you make a patch work?

5. cosmicbutthairs

Sep 9, 2004
    Park Chu Young is definitely has crazy stats in the reefur patch. lol. Over rated? Maybe. ;)
    I'm surprised that he only got 2 goals on you, the Korean CB stats in the reefur patch is BRUTAL! A true capture of the Korean CB today.

On a side note, I'm bored with my PSP as well. :D That is until they make the MAME and SNES emulators to work correctly on the 1.5 hardware version.

6. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

nice to hear something positive from an iranian

7. SS2006

SS2006 Member

Oct 30, 2004
    London, Canada
    man all iranains are positive, dotn let what some kids hear give you sterotypes!

8. SS2006

SS2006 Member

Oct 30, 2004
    London, Canada
    lol ya the emus are awesome! too bad the GBA doesnt work well yet :(