Thank You Klinsmann

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by RevvedUp10, Jun 26, 2014.

1. LouisianaViking07/09

Aug 15, 2009
    can you go more into detail or use of examples?

2. SetPeace

SetPeace Member+

Jun 22, 2004
    SC Illinois
    Club:
    Torquay United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No specific examples, just watching the way they handled press conferences before and after games. Bruce seems to be stiff when they interview him on ESPN during the World Cup. I saw the PBS show about Bob Bradley coaching the Egyptian national team. It was good. He was pretty methodical, like he usually is. Maybe it was the heat of the moment, but I absolutely loved Klinsmann's comments on the field after Portugal rescued that draw against us in Manaus. Too bad they didn't do that in previous World Cups. It would have been great to get Bruce's spontaneous reaction after our draw against Italy in Kaiserslautern, or Bob's reaction to our late-game winner in Pretoria against Algeria.

LouisianaViking07/09 repped this.
  3. y-lee-coyote

y-lee-coyote Member+

Dec 4, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    There is an enthusiasm about JK. I think he plays games with semantics. He an expert at making absolutely sound like some kind of prime directive. Jozy Altidore is available for selection for the team tomorrow. What the hell does that men nothing, everything , who knows it means nothing more than he is not ruled out.

If he hadn't been a world calss footballer he woyuld have amde you believe his pastries were the finest pastries available in the world. If you told him well frankly Jurgen they taste like shit, he would have said it is due too my unrefined palate and I needed to move out of my comfort zone. Somehow mesmerized by his rhetoric I would buy a shit sandwich for all my friends. Only coming to my senses as I was chased by a pack of wild dogs wondering why exactly did I buy a dozen shit sandwiches again?

4. Iheartusmnt

Iheartusmnt Member

May 14, 2014
    What's the thank you for? This isn't over!

el americano repped this.
  5. el americano

el americano Moderator
    Staff Member

United States
    Jun 9, 2006
    San Francisco
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The creator of this thread was ahead of his time. Thank you Klinsmann for qualifying from a tough group. That is all.

6. Pkauffma

Pkauffma Member

Feb 23, 2007
    HI
    Thank you Klinsmann for selecting Geoff Cameron over Kyle Beckerman who had averaged over a 90% passing rate while playing in mid-field. Thank You ever so much!

7. Yankee_Devil

Yankee_Devil Member

Nov 13, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    Once again a great coaching job excellent subs and tactics, man what I wish we could have seen what this machine could of done had Jozy been healthy, what could of been...

TheHoustonHoyaFan repped this.
  8. 00Kevin

00Kevin Member+

Jun 13, 2006
    SoCal
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thank you Klinsmann! Can't wait to see what you can get the team to do over the next few years