Thank You from Texas

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by bilzy, Jul 21, 2007.

1. bilzy

bilzy New Member

Feb 1, 2007
    I just wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you that we met during our trip out for the All Star match. I'm the "vote for me" Frieda that had the best time ever with your SG. My husband and son said it ranked up there as one the best times ever and I must agree.

Don't know if you heard but there was a voting error and all three of us were awarded the "Ultimate Fan" package because no clear winner could be identified. So, :) we're all going to the MLS Cup and the All Star game next summer !! That is such an amazing thing and honestly I still can't believe it.

Anyway we'll be in Frisco for the 8/4 match and if any of you are traveling in it would be great to meet up.

Again, thanks so much for being so wonderful! The tailgate was without a doubt the best part of our trip !!

later,
    frieda,bobby & evan

2. Love Football

Love Football Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Longmont, Co
    Congratulations! It was great to have you at our tailgate. I'm past my travel allowence for this summer, so I won't be there. But we'll be watching on TV at the British Bulldog, our local soccer bar, wave to us! Some of us may get a chance to see you in DC.

Until we meet again ~ Go MLS!

Tina