Thank You America

Discussion in 'Elections' started by chocolate, Nov 3, 2004.

1. chocolate

chocolate New Member

Oct 25, 2003
    milwaukee, WI
    thanks for voting for bush
    love
    the kuwaities

2. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Our pleasure!!

3. chocolate

chocolate New Member

Oct 25, 2003
    milwaukee, WI
    Bush whatever they say about him

an insight from kuwait:

Bush whatever they say about him​
    There is no doubt the decision to choose the U.S president rests with Americans. But when we consider the fact the U.S president is the president of the sole superpower in the world, then eh election to this position becomes the concern of the entire world. Everyone has his own opinion. Among all opinions on lection of the next us president, we want to talk about Kuwait's point of view. However I must hasten to add this view won't represent all Kuwaitis.​
    Speaking of ourselves we must say that we don’t agree of those who talk ill of about presidents Bush's bad decisions and mistakes because those people never had to deal with saddam Hussein. ​
    We remember how nicely Clinton was treating Saddam although his mere presence was a problem for us, Kuwaitis. Saddam was a nightmare for us for all of the 12 years he remained in power. Then he solution to this nightmare was delivered to us on a golden platter by George. W. Bush a true son of his father.​
    We don’t care what others say about Bush's reason for attacking Saddam. People may say president bush want to control the oil resources of the middle east or whatever. For us the most important thing is the result. We must admit we never dreamt of such a wonderful result.​
    We are living a real dream. If we just pause for a moment and think of who made it possible for us we will relies it was not the GCC, Arab League or even the United Nations. It was one man George. W. Bush.
    Written by ali al baghli albaghlilaw@hotmail.com

4. Frankfurt Blue

Sep 3, 2003
    Doytshlund
    Yeah. Thank GW and his allies, so that Kuwait does not have to spend it's oil billions on a decent military of it's own.

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    I am sick.

6. Mel Brennan

Mel Brennan PLANITARCHIS' BANE

Paris Saint Germain
    United States
    Apr 8, 2002
    Baltimore
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

You're welcome!

7. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Kuwait could spend every penny on defense but would be unable to stop Iraq.

8. Frankfurt Blue

Sep 3, 2003
    Doytshlund
    But they don't even attempt to. Isn't it nice that someone is always around to bale other nations out?

9. chocolate

chocolate New Member

Oct 25, 2003
    milwaukee, WI
    we spend alot of money to america, money si nothing here. its just we havent got the people franky. there was 600.000 thousand kwuaities in 1990!! now theres 900,000 fo which 60% are under 16!! we just dont have the people!

10. Frankfurt Blue

Sep 3, 2003
    Doytshlund

aww bless. You should thank my country too, as that's why it exists in the first place. ;)

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    America's got Iraq now with a bigger oil tub.

12. chocolate

chocolate New Member

Oct 25, 2003
    milwaukee, WI
    thank you birtian and evry other country who helped us in 1990.
    love
    the kuwaities

btw this thread isnt to thank america for 1990 or 2003, this thread is to thank every single individual who voted for Bush.
    love
    the kuwaities

13. 352klr

352klr Member+

Jan 29, 2001
    The Burgh of Edin
    According to the first linked article, "Kerry has announced his plans to study the Jewish language. He is proud to have flown an Israeli fighter plane during the third Arab War in 1967."

That's a new one. Maybe if he talked about that as much as Vietnam, he would have won.

14. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Why spend money on defense when you can just pay Hill & Knowlton?

15. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    Kuwait is happy? Well, hell, I feel much better now.

Four more years, four more years!!!

16. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The inevitable question arises: who's gonna bail the US out? It isn't like Bush can call Debt Stoppers and declare Chapter 11. This country is looking to end up the same place the other businesses Bush ran ended up, bankrupt and in the toilet. Bin Laden said he wants to bankrupt the US; all he's got to do is sit back in his barcalounger and let things continue.

17. Own Goal Hat-Trick

Jul 28, 1999
    ColoRADo
    well, as long as kuwait is happy i can sleep well at night, problems on the home front be damned.

18. Frankfurt Blue

Sep 3, 2003
    Doytshlund
    Shame that really. Perhaps like Chrysler, you can sell to the Germans.

I find it rather sad that the electorate listened to moralising and the 'war' on terror. When in any election the priority should be F the rest of the world, will I be working tomorrow, can I support my family.....?

19. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    I think we passed the Global Test.

20. Own Goal Hat-Trick

Jul 28, 1999
    ColoRADo
    d'oh! :D

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    I keep hearing Kerry was Osama's choice...

But don't you think that someone who masterminded an attack on the World Trade Centres has some sort of intellectual capability to use reverse pyschology?

The vast majority of Americans have now proven that bin Laden is intellectually superior to yourselves.

Osama bin Laden suggested that he would like to see Kerry as president because he knew that would scare Americans into voting for Bush, who is Osama's ACTUAL candidate of choice. Why suddenly a video tape being released? Just the sight of him scares the panties off Americans.

As long as warmongering robber-barons like Bush are in power, people like Osama bin Laden have carte blanche to continue their attacks on Western culture.

So congratulations, America. You've just elected the Mujaheedin Candidate but life goes on...

22. DynamoKiev_USA

DynamoKiev_USA New Member

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD

Kerry flying an Israeli fighter plane during a war? Yea right :D But hey, who doesn't enjoy a good Zionist conspiracy.

23. profiled

profiled Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 7, 2000
    slightly north of a mile high
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    You mean like how the bombing in spain scared them into electing the person they wanted in charge?

24. therealronaldo7

therealronaldo7 New Member

Apr 14, 2004
    Chicago
    Re: Bush whatever they say about him

an insight from Chicago:
    it really bothers me that we spend tens of billions of dollars to help out these crap ridden and scum infested countries of the middle east. We have people here in America that are homeless, hungry and in need of money as well. I do not see planes and helicoptors flying over the south and west sides of Chicago dropping food as the army and military did in Afghanistan and probably Iraq as well. We should pull the troops out and let them fight each other. The Iraqi's will grow up to hate us anyways. This war is a joke.