TFC tickets for the 22 or 24

Discussion in 'Toronto FC' started by leafdolfan, Apr 5, 2008.

1. leafdolfan

leafdolfan Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I'll be in Toronto the week of the all star game and the week of the montreal game. These are july 24 and 22 respectively. Anyone with 3 or 4 tickets it would be really appreciated.

2. nfitz

nfitz Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Toronto
    Only the season tickets, and ticket packages have been distributed. So you still have a (remote) chance of picking up tickets at ticketmaster, when they go on general sale.

3. Cas87

Cas87 New Member

Oct 25, 2006
    Toronto/Windsor, Ont
    TFC Regular season and All-star game tix are pretty much gone.

Canada Cup tix however I think are wide open, considering that the details were announced after the season tickets went out.

4. nfitz

nfitz Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Toronto
    With several people being fired last week in the ticket sales department, I wonder if some of the previously "sold" tickets will be going back on sale.

5. #1TFC

#1TFC Member

Apr 28, 2007
    Section 123
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Why were people fired??

6. nfitz

nfitz Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Toronto
    "ticket irregularaties". I'm just realising there is no thread here. There was a very prominent article about this on the front page Saturday's Star.

Ticket scandal rocks MLSE
    Sports firm in 'shock' after executive resigns, 5 other employees fired

Given it was on the front page, I assumed everyone was aware of this - there's been quite a discussion at the RPB website, naming the names of TFC agents who vanished last week. It would look like someone put 2+2 together with the amount of scalped season tickets that were available.