Texian Army

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by anderson, Aug 6, 2008.

1. thisredengine

thisredengine New Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Yeah I got in touch with him. He invited me to join you guys. I won't wear Red Bull colors.

2. Naranja Trooper

Nov 10, 2008
    Texian Army Tv All-star Edition! Featuring TA/MLS Supporters vs One United Game. All-star Celebrity Game (Interviews with Chingo Bling, Slim Thug, Phil Garner and Soccer Great Alexi Lalas and Marcelo Balboa. MLS All-star tailgating fun and the All-star Game! Episode also features Houston vs New York post game interviews (Thierry Henry, Juan Pablo Angel and Dynamo's Danny Cruz and Coach Wade Barrett) Enjoy!

[ame="http://vimeo.com/13912729"]Texian Army Tv - All-Star Edition on Vimeo[/ame]

3. Naranja Trooper

Nov 10, 2008
    Houston Dynamo Supporters in SouthEnd (TA & LA-B)

Houston Dynamo Supporters in the SouthEnd, Texian Army and La Bateria Section Footage from the SuperLiga Final vs Morelia (August 5th 2010).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F73PL7q_wEM"]YouTube- ‪Houston Dynamo Supporters in SouthEnd (TA & LA-B)‬‎[/ame]

4. Uruguay

Uruguay New Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Hi im from Uruguay, fan of Peñarol..
    Its supporters are called BARRA AMSTERDAM and were one the most feared supportes from south america

Im moving to Houston in a month and i wanted to know wats up with the houston fans.. maybe i can help with everything related to fans because here in south america (Mainly in Argentina and Uruguay) were crazy with having a party each match, with drums and flags..

:D

5. cougarclaws

cougarclaws Member

May 8, 2006
    Lucky's Pub
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You'll fit in nicely here. Unfortunately, you'll be getting to Houston after our season ends, but keep in touch:

Best way to stay up to date on stuff we're working on is on facebook and twitter:

http://www.facebook.com/TexianArmyHoustonDynamo
    http://twitter.com/TexianArmy

6. Uruguay

Uruguay New Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
  7. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston Member

Apr 8, 2005
    In your head!
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sounds like you would dig El Batallon's style more than TA. We party hard and never stand alone.

8. cougarclaws

cougarclaws Member

May 8, 2006
    Lucky's Pub
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    3 and a half weeks? C'mon Blu, you're supposed to stay on top of this stuff.

9. Offebacher

Offebacher Member

May 14, 2006
    Houston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Clock Management :D

10. Naranja Trooper

Nov 10, 2008
    Sonny,

Yeah Deigo contacted me as well...I didnt think he wasnt moving (I thought he meant visit Houston)... If moves down Koo...that loko is legit. Hope he doesnt dig the Culo Krew de MLS...they yellow too.

11. bford

bford Member

Houston Dynamo, Everton, USMNT
    Nov 30, 2004
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Texianarmy site is blocked at work....

What is the group planning for the game in college station against the Wizards... er... I mean Sporting Kansas City?;)

I really feel the need for a road trip. Will make Thursday a rough go at work, but oh well...

12. cougarclaws

cougarclaws Member

May 8, 2006
    Lucky's Pub
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    it looks like people will be making their own way up to CS for the game. No plans for a bus this time. There is a thread for the game on our forum in the Travel section though. Check it out when you get home and I'm sure you can connect with someone for carpooling

13. bford

bford Member

Houston Dynamo, Everton, USMNT
    Nov 30, 2004
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for the reply.. I didn't think there would be a bus.. but maybe a line of cars would do just fine!

Thanks for the info. I'll check the site out when I get home. I'm going to try and make it up for the watch party this weekend against NYRB.