Teves is finally leaving for Europe!!!?

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by aaron90025, Oct 28, 2004.

1. JuveFE

JuveFE Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Jersey
    some guy in the west ham forum posted it. sorry

2. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Both Tevez and Mascherano need to get away from West Ham as soon as they can. Mascherano turned out for West Ham reserves on Monday night against Aldershot, it;s a joke.:mad:

3. ilovefotball

ilovefotball Member

Feb 11, 2006
    europe
    Leon, i am not so sure about this. I didn't want them in WestHam, but now as they already are there i want them to continue there and prove themself. firstly i don't want them to have that ''Flop'' image in their career and secondly it appears that West ham was the only club to accept that freaking MLS's terms, and in this way that club helped them to get in Europe and leave Brazil. If they were still in Brazil, i can't imagine in which position they would have been ATM. so, first thing i wish for this guys is to dump MLS and everything else will get better itself.

4. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    On Fox Sport they just said that West Ham turned down an offer from Barca.

5. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    CA San Lorenzo de Almagro
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    a little late but this is from ole
    19:00 | CARLOS TEVEZ
    Sólo rumores

Según el diario inglés Daily Mail, el West Ham rechazó una oferta de Barcelona por el Apache. También informó que Lionel Messi sería quien lo recomendó al club catalán, para reemplazar a Gudjohnsen, lesionado. Pero el representante del ex Boca, Adrián Ruocco, aseguró a Olé.com.ar que no hubo una propuesta oficial.

Desde que Carlos Tevez dejó el Corinthians de Brasil para irse al West Ham inglés, junto a Javier Mascherano, los rumores acerca del futuro del delantero son moneda corriente. El club de Upton Park no vive un buen presente (le ganó este domingo al Blackburn después de ocho derrotas consecutivas). Por eso, posibles transferencias del ex Boca a diferentes equipos de Europa fueron noticia. Hoy, le tocó al Barcelona.

Según el Daily Mail, West Ham rechazó una oferta del Barça por el Apache, para reemplazar al islandés Gudjohnsen, quien se lesionó en el 2 a 2 ante el Chelsea . En el artículo, el diario británico explica que el argentino habría sido recomendado al entrenador Frank Rijkaard por Lionel Messi.

Sin embargo, el representante de Tevez, Adrián Ruocco, le aseguró a Olé.com.ar que no hubo una propuesta oficial. "Si hay una oferta, me tienen que decir a mí. Si no me informaron nada, son todos supuestos. Por ahora, sigue en el West Ham. Todavía no hubo ninguna propuesta oficial", aclaró.

6. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I really don't think this experience is going to reflect negatively on Carlitos. I've been lucky enough to catch a few WHU matches this season and when he's on the pitch, he works hard. The impression I get is that of the 11 on the pitch, he's the only one on the right page.

The ones that will suffer will be the almost beens that are watching their chance to become an household name fade away. The quality of Tevez is so obvious that once he leaves and is around the right players he'll explode. Nothing against the Hammers, but the players that imploded, were not from Fuerte Apache. Tevez will be fine.

Javier on the other hand has looked lost and out of place and from the perspective of the NT, our #5 has to be mentally there.

7. JuveFE

JuveFE Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Jersey

thank god for gago

8. Futballer

Futballer New Member

Mar 23, 2004
    Canada
    West Ham is not going to let him go until they get a crazy amount of money....

9. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    But I thought the decision is not down to West Ham? The players are owned by MLS and from what I have read West Ham are not even paying the players wages. I'm sure Tevez would not object to a move to Barca. :D

These players have got to the stage where neither are progressing, the moves to Corinthians and West Ham have been sideways moves, they now need to move to clubs at which they will both improve as players. Hopefully that may happen in January '07.

10. Futballer

Futballer New Member

Mar 23, 2004
    Canada
    Hopefully it happens...... it would be awesome to see him at Barca.

11. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don't think it would be awesome. He could be another Saviola: Great up coming talent, marginalised by a large club and forced to rot.

Saviola is the best striker they have after Eto'o and he still doesn't get a kick of the ball :rolleyes:

12. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    I agree with this. I'd hate for Tevez to go to Barca.

13. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Both Tevez and Mascherano are players of great talent. If the manager of West Ham knows anything about football he'll find a way to make it work, if not he's an idiot.

I only watched a couple of matches, but I thought Tevez was unlucky not to get a goal yet. He just needs to get into a hot streak. Mascherano, I'm not sure why he's not playing at his level. Actually, if he is in a slump and needs confidence, maybe it's good that he plays with the reserve a match or two. With playing time, he'll get his game back.

14. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Tevez and Mascherano didn't play against Arsenal today.

15. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Pardew does'nt know how to use Tevez or Mascherano, in fact I don't even think he wants them at the club, neither have played in the last couple of games, I hope they leave in January.

16. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    at the same time the rumor was that west Ham say no to a possible Loan to Barcelona, after one more stricker was injured this week - they wanted tevez per Messi recomendation to the DT