terp fan is a joke

Discussion in 'College & Amateur Soccer' started by lastword, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lastword

lastword New Member

Sep 20, 2003
    College Park, MD
    hello. i only joined this forum to start this thread. what a joke. Terp fan thinks posting an upcoming Maryland game deserves a new thread. and then he is the only one that responds to his thread. I couldn't believe the thread he started and Terp Fan accounted for 5 of 6 posts. is he an SID for MD or what? please don't respond to this thread Terp, as we already know your response; newbies don't know as much as you. Look at Terp fan's posts; He acts like he knows everything, and many times says; i'd like to hear from Sandon on this???? What a punk. Terp Dude ; get a life.

2. lastword

lastword New Member

Sep 20, 2003
    College Park, MD
    in the true spirit of Terp Fan, i thought I should be the first one to respond to my own thread. I agree completely, Terp fan is a joke.

3. lastword

lastword New Member

Sep 20, 2003
    College Park, MD
    sorry about the exageration in my thread. Terp Fan only posted 4 of 6 posts to a thread he recently started. He is still a joke and a loser. Twerp Fan; Please don't respond. i want the record for most posts to my own thread.

4. FritoBandito

FritoBandito New Member

Sep 2, 2003
    US
    dude.....

you MUST be a duke fan.......

5. Sandon Mibut

Sandon Mibut Member+

Feb 13, 2001
    I'm not quite sure how my opinion is relevant to this.

TerpFan is what he says he is, a fan of Maryland soccer. He's pretty straight forward about it and I respect his honesty. Yeah, TerpFan is pretty biased towards Maryland soccer, but so what. He/she's a fan. I expect fans to be biased and unobjective towards the programs they support. Ain't that right, SoccerTom?

Being a fan is what makes following sports fun. H or she is being a fan. Where's the harm?

Personally, I don't think any fans of college soccer should do anything to dissuade anyone who is enthusiastic about the game at the college level like TerpFan is. If we had more fans as into their program like he/she is, the sport would be more popular.

Finally, if being the only one to respond to threads you start makes someone a joke, than I am one of MANY such jokes on BigSoccer.

6. FritoBandito

FritoBandito New Member

Sep 2, 2003
    US
    canceling threads....

Can't someone cancel stupid threads like this....personal attacks (if an attack from one anon to another anon can be personal) serve no purpose other than to take time away from other interesting topics...

7. melvin

melvin New Member

Aug 30, 2003
    dallas
    Terp fan

I happen to agree with Lastword here. If every "fan" posted or started as many innane threads as Terp does, this board would be useless. Go to the "Fans Only network" if you want to know where Maryland is playing their next game. I don't want to dissuade Terp from participating on the boards, i would just like to see something of substance that warrants discussion, not Maryland's schedule. By the way, Frito B, what makes you think Lastword is a John Wayne fan?

8. Courtney

Courtney Member

May 14, 2000
    Massachusetts
    Dear blue devil fans:

He posts threads telling us about the games and results, which some of us ACC fans read to know what we're up against. And as for substance he has more to offer than more than a few people on here.

There is no need for this thread to continue.