Ternero ... por la boca muere el pez

Discussion in 'Peru' started by vipnerd, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Peruco83

Peruco83 Member+

May 8, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    segun ese idiota dice que el solo habla la verdad y nunca ah hablade demas, quiere decir que la mama de mando en serio come gatos?? y si no convoco a Butron y Mostto por hablar mal de otros porque dice que va a seguir llamando a Solano, si este lo arrocho bien feo.

2. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    hes really doing a wonderfull job at uniting peruvian futbol :D

3. locotl

locotl Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    florida
    what are the KKs thinking, Ternero can pick whomever he wants to and doesn't have to explain it to anybody, he IS THE COACH. In that case Cristal and Cienciano should also take out their players out of the NT since Villalta and Mostto are not in. It just doesn't make sense, whats behind is that the KKs want their players to practice together while other teams have some of their players in the NT, COIMEROS Y TRAPOSOS.....

4. Peruco83

Peruco83 Member+

May 8, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    Ternero is an ignorant moron, even if he takes Peru to a WC I'll still think he's the worst coach in history, hopefully they'll kick his ass to the curb once his five game contract is up.

5. anlas1

anlas1 Member

Aug 21, 2003
    New York
    Someone has to teach this guy to say "no comment"... He was hired to coach the NT not to talk out of his culo.

6. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    ... I don't like this side of Ternero either.

7. Peruco83

Peruco83 Member+

May 8, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    I think people respected him more when he used to coach Cienciano in silence

8. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román

It is an EGO thing. :rolleyes:

9. anlas1

anlas1 Member

Aug 21, 2003
    New York
    It's a lack of PROFESSIONALISM kind of thing.

10. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    well hopefully hes say everything hes had to say and he can get back to what he was hired to do

11. purojogo

purojogo Member

Sep 23, 2001
    US/Peru home
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i forgot....what his job description again? ;)

12. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    a combination of talking smack and bit of coaching on the side;)

13. vico

vico Member

Aug 6, 2001
    Stockholm, Sweden
    he really does talk too much...

he hasn't exactly created a great atmosphere and it's obvious that a lot of nt players don't like him especially because the way he talked about mendoza

14. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
  15. locotl

locotl Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    florida
    Oh shucks here we go again smart Andres "mi Mama no come gato pero yo si" Mendoza thinks he is on top of the world since he is in Olympique, I don't think he is ever going to learn he has the talent but darn he is so retarded.
    He was the same when he went to Brugge and came back for the NT he though he was all that, I clearly remember he was like I don't care about the NT as long as my club keeps paying me big bucks to play with them....yeah and later they suspended him for lack of attitude.....shocker another Cristal pechofrio.

16. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    can you actually blame him after what ternero said?

family first everything else second

plus its not like ternero was ever going to call him anyway

17. anlas1

anlas1 Member

Aug 21, 2003
    New York
    I want Ternero to do well with the NT, but does anyone want to play for him?

18. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    yeah, cuto and chiquito;)

19. anlas1

anlas1 Member

Aug 21, 2003
    New York
    Yeah, I forgot about them. LOL

20. locotl

locotl Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    florida
    unfortunately the truth hurts, have you seen where Mendoza's family lives? he hasn't even bought them a decent house or at least fix the one they have. But you always see Mendoza with the latest gear for HIM, so he can't be all "a mi familia nadie la toca" yeah right ni el la ha tocado.....
    Even though those comments by Ternero might of not been appropriate at that time (just getting the NT) most people would agree that everything he said were true

21. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román

No te paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaases. :rolleyes:

22. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    well I cant say I have visited mendoza family home, but his family defended him so he cant be all that bad

either way, you dont mess with players families, ternero should know that

23. Peruco83

Peruco83 Member+

May 8, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    one of the Peruvian newspapers actually interviewed his parents after that whole Ternero thing and they said the reason why they live there is because they dont want anything from Andres, his mom said he tries to buy her a new house or new things for the house but they always tell him to bring it back to the store. I honestly cant picture someone having so much money and not giving NOTHING back to his parents, hopefully he does well in France so after Ternero's 5 game contract expires the FPF hires a coach with better work ethics and gives him a chance to at least warm the bench.