Tema "Camisetas de la Seleccion"

Discussion in 'Chile: Selecciones Nacionales' started by MetroChile, Mar 25, 2007.

1. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Por lo que he leido en la prensa (mas lo que dijeron anoche Guarello y Solabarrieta en el partido Wanderers-O'Higgins), esto es lo que ha sucedido con el tema de la camiseta de la Seleccion (a mi entender):

-en un principio, el contrato con Brooks llegaba hasta Diciembre 06;
    -eso coincidia con el fin de la "administracion Sanchez" de la ANFP;
    -de todas maneras (y a sabiendas de que se iba) Sanchez decidio prolongar el contrato con Brooks (creo que hasta el 20--no se cuanto?);
    -desde el punto de vista legal, no se le puede reprochar nada, porque lo hizo aun siendo presidente de la ANFP;
    -el problema es que esto es una chuecura del porte de un buque, porque ahora la carga de seguir con esta compania la tiene que tomar la actual administracion (HMN);
    -en otras palabras, en ningu momento penso en los intereses de la ANFP (o del futbol chileno, o en menor medida de HMN) si no en su propio bien.

Bien de "don Choco". Se me olvidaba agregar que recibia su buena comision al renovar con Brooks. :eek:

Metro

2. johansome

johansome Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Toronto
    What a crook that fat slob was...

Me gustaron las camisetas "sin marca" eran parecidas a las del 62', tipo retro :cool:
    y como les parecio el retorno del escudo en el pecho.. ni eso nos dio suerte..

3. lammentations

lammentations New Member

Oct 28, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    So whos gonna be the new uniform supplier for Chile?
    I'd love to see them going back to Umbro...\m/
    Kappa would look tight as hell as well...

Can som1 tell me whats the deal with the supplier thing? :confused:

4. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Hey!

In a nutshell...the last president of the FA renewed the contract with Brooks as he was leaving office (yea, a d!ckheaded move, but that's vintage him--Reinaldo Sanchez). So, essentially (legally) we're stuck with Brooks 'till I don't know when: though, I think the press said 2014.

The FA's lawyers currently are trying to find a way to do away with this contract, considering it was prolonged by the last admin.

I don't remember us with Umbro though: I remember Hummel, Reebok, and then Brooks. Me, personally, I would prefer Adidas, and if not Puma always looks hot, but right now it is strictly a legal matter.

Metro

5. Tutu Tutu

Tutu Tutu New Member

Mar 21, 2007
    Before Hummel we had Puma, and before that it was Adidas for years.

The Umbro kits were worn from '00 to '03. The first match with Umbro was against Spain in the Sydney Olympics and the last game we played with Umbro was the loss against Paraguay (0:1) at home during the '06 qualies.

I personally love the ones they used against Brasil. No sponsor, no BS.

6. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Las marca chancho? Pero son muy re contra picantes. Te apuesto que cuando se mojan pesan 50 kilos. :D

7. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Jajajajaja.
    Insisto: debe salir de entre Adidas o si no Puma.

Metro

8. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    ADIDAS son mejores, las hacen mas "modernas" y mejor diseño

9. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Either Addidas or Nike

Addidas has done wonders with implementing the World Cup Stars on a lot of teams emblems, Brazil, Germany, Argentina to name a few, they design good shirts, and they are made of good quality.

Nike has done some good with the Portugese team, their black away jersey is really nice.

I don't like what Puma has done with the Italian Jersey, they put all four world cup stars within the flag that's located in the middle of the chest, not making it at all noticeable.

As for Chile can't say I am a huge fan of this new camiseta, I don't see any blue trim.

10. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    a mi me gusto esa que usaron contra brasil, parece nike no?

11. lammentations

lammentations New Member

Oct 28, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Umnro has very cool designs...just look at the new Sweden shirt looks really awesome, imagine it in red with white stripes...there u got the new chile gear...
    Or Kappa, their tight fitting shirts look old school but look great...

I don't really like the new nike designs, just look at the new brasil shirt looks like crap...the numbers look like if they were made for an amateur team and the shirt itself looks too simplistic. The new USA and Holland shirts are really horrible looking jerseys ... Portugal is the only good design with pretty lettering on it.

Adidas designs are cool but the new adidas mexico shirt looks very ok-ish...meh

12. LOS_DE_ABAJO

LOS_DE_ABAJO New Member

Jan 7, 2007
    I just got "El Sur"-the real edition of a week ago and they say that all is leading to Puma.

I believe that Puma would be awesome but I highly doubt we will get it as not many teams have Puma in S.A.

13. Juan Perez

Juan Perez New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Chile
    A mí me gustaría una Puma, son más sobrias. La Umbro me gustaba también pero el color era muy oscuro (lo cual fue continuado por la primera camiseta Brooks).

Adidas es yeta :D (España 82, Maracanazo 89, Copa América 93)

14. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  15. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  16. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
  17. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    La camiseta is now available through the Big Soccer online store, going for about $79.99

18. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    No mas "marca chancho", por lo menos (como fuera el caso vs. Brasil y CR). :)

Metro

19. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    It's been there: I don't think they ever removed it. LOL

Metro

20. HeartandSoul

HeartandSoul Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2007
    The Garden State
    Club:
    CD Colo Colo
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I had checked before and there was no Chilean icon selling products. I e-mailed the store, said they were going to get it in the near future.

I wouldn't buy it just yet, they've inflated the price, to meet some sort of demand, in relation to other national team shirts, there's a 10 dollar difference.

21. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Bah, BS store blows. They don't have any of our shirts AND they are overpriced. :mad:

22. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    The BS store is bs, literally. :)

Metro

23. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    a mi me gusto la que usaron contra brasil parece nike pero que marca es

por cierto que marcas deportivas son chilenas?

24. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Coincido contigo (también me gustó), no tenía marca curiosamente ("marca chancho" como decimos:D

No creo que haya muchas. Yo cacho que "Deportes Player" puede ser chilena, y un par más, pero poco conocidas.

La mayoría de los clubes chilenos usan Adidas, Diadora, Lotto, Reebok, Puma, Kelme, etc.

25. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    en peru hay varias en estos momentos la U tiene umbro, SC joma de españa, AL monothon de ecuador, el resto tiene pura marca nacional y hay varias