Tell Me This Is Not The Best Attacking Team

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by FlanInTheFace, Dec 24, 2005.

1. muaywhyflyguy

muaywhyflyguy New Member

Jan 24, 2006
    Holland
    Yep the best attacking team by far, we always had the best strikers in the world and this time its no different. So much creativity and technique in one single team is sure to get us the cup this year! Brazil is the only one who comes close and lets face it, its not really brazil one should fear its ronaldhino, without him they are like Poland or Malta. :D

2. Glass Moon

Glass Moon Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Brasil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Yes, because Poland or Malta have Kaká, Adriano e Ronaldo.

Ronaldinho hasn't been our most important attacking player (considering last year), and Brazil has played very well without him (QF game against Chile).

3. Monzon

Monzon Member

Feb 7, 2005
    The best attacking players are in Brazil.

There are lots of countries with great forwards, including Holland and Argentina there. NOt much dif in both, will depend on whom wakes up better. Nevertheless the wild card? ...Messi beware of this dworf, and another young 17 midget that looks like the second comming of Romario: Aguero, just warning you!! hahaha

Taking in account characteristics, Aimar is more of a suitable comparison with VDV, and both are more of "mediapunta" or attacking mids, than almost one of the last old guard playmakers Roman is.

I'm amazed nobody pulls out what Roman did in Boca, get real, that Boca team could spank the arses of many Euro teams, as well as being spank, like football always is, but not worthy of mention Roman carreer in Argentina????? How many Montis, Di Stefanos, Sivoris, Kempes, Maradonas, Redondos, must argentina pull out to some day our league be recognize???..I guess that if Aguero and Messi become what their talent can provide, the scenario sadly won't change either.

I guessed that being Dutch, you will understand better, how easy is to dissmiss a league with no reason, by consequence the performance of a player there.

I expect a great match as usuall against Holland, both arses can receive severe damage!! haha, really will be an open game, with lots of TNT on both sides.

I only can say about last season of Roman, that he was awesome, like in Boca years, just in a more mature way (sadly at some point, less tricks).
    This one is alternating great games, with more or less ones, but there is not a game where he does not put at least twice a player alone in front of the keeper. Some injures are even appearing (too much games are begining to call at the door) and some players like Forlan and Sorin being ghosts in many games don't help either Villareal as whole, and Roman in his individual performance. Nevertheless still fifth in the league and with a great run so far in CL.