Tell me about your club

Discussion in 'Nashville SC' started by Honeybadger1, Dec 21, 2021.

1. Honeybadger1

Honeybadger1 Member

Oxford united
    England
    Dec 19, 2021
    London
    Hello everyone, I am new! I hope to cheekily probe this forum for information! I am a football (soccer) obsessed Brit who hopes to learn a lot more about MLS generally. I write content for some UK based websites on a freelance basis. There is growing interest in MLS and I see an opportunity to start positioning myself as an MLS expert. To get there I need to do my research. I think by far the best way to shortcut this is to ask club fans their thoughts. So if one or two of you could indulge me....

1) What do you think your team's prospects are for 2022
    2) Who in your existing roster do you think can be a breakout player in 2022. Why? (By breakout player - I am thinking of someone who is currently on the fringes, but who you think will play MLS regularly next year with good success)
    3) Is there anyone in your roster that you expect to leave and play at a top European club within a year or two. Do your think they would succeed? Why?
    4) What is the atmosphere like at home games? I have watched games in a lot of countries and plan to take in some MLS games someday. Should your stadium be on the shortlist?!
    5) Who at your club do you expect to play at next year's world cup?

Many thanks in advance to anyone who is prepared to share their thoughts