TEAMS you hate the most and why?

Discussion in 'Barcelona NSR' started by blopaFCB, Jul 24, 2011.

1. blopaFCB

blopaFCB New Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I HOPE someone joins me here!! Here are the teams I hate the most.

1) Real madrid = Well the reason is obvious our rivalry is known everywhere in the world . I hate them more now that Mourinho is in charge and all the portugal national team plays for them ******** madrid

2) Inter= I really hate their fans i mean i don't give a crap about inter...to me they are nobody but at the end of the day I just hate them because they hate us ******** inter.

3) Arsenal = What a shitty team they are...all this fuss about cesc has gotten to their heads.... i even saw asian arsenal fans burning a barca ( fake of course ) shirt. I hate arsenal because they hate us, they steal our players every year and brag about how they make players what they are when Cesc left Barca after one year he was playing games with the 1st team .... ******** arsenak and wenger child molestor ......
    is there any team you hate? and why?:mad:

2. unclesox

unclesox BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hmmm, interesting topic.
    Any Barcelona fan that doesn't mention Real Madrid on top of the list is not a true Culé. And that's not an opinion, that's a fact.
    Then again, many would probably say the same about Espanyol but I have no hatred towards them. :eek: I actually like to see them do well in support of the region. I must admit I don't quite understand why they choose to keep the "Real" patronage in their name but 'meh'. Nastic, Girona, Europa... I don't look for their scores every week but I like to see them all do well in their corresponding leagues.

After that it depends on the era. I hated Steaua after the '86 final but I don't hate them so much these days. And I didn't care for Dynamo Moscow after they eliminated Barca in the '92-93 CL but have no feelings either way now.
    In the Bundesliga my philosophy is "anyone except Bayern Munich", but I tend to root for them in Europe for the sake of Germany's coefficient..
    These days my hatred has more to do with individuals, specifically C.Ronaldo and Mourinho. I hated Man Utd when C.Ronaldo was there. With Mourinho I hated Porto after watching the 2003 UEFA Cup final. Hated Chelsea and Inter when he went there. I don't hate Chelsea so much now but I don't want to see Abramovic win the CL. And I liked Inter before Mourinho and like them again now that he's gone.
    For me it's very convenient that C.Ronaldo and Mourinho are now at LPB. Hatred to the max. ;)
    Arsenal is okay in my book despite Wenger and their delusional fans on Big Soccer.

3. manyfaces

manyfaces Member

Feb 4, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think I hate the Portuguese National Team most...then the Yankees and Duke basketball.

To be honest, I don't truly hate Real Madrid. I do right now since I can't stand Ronaldo and Mourinho. Don't get me wrong, I hate losing to them and I love beating them. But, in general, I much prefer it when rivalries are in more respectful places. I think it's hard to be "more than a club" when the guiding principle is "hate your rival."

But that's just me and I'm admittedly weird.

And feel free to ban me from the forum now.

4. FCBTEX

FCBTEX Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Frisco
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mexico NT
    RM
    Italy NT
    Inter
    Any team that puts 10 guys back

5. Viscaelbarca

Viscaelbarca Moderator
    Staff Member

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 31, 2007
    MELT01
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Quite a first post!

Introduce yourself here

Welcome to the forum ;)

6. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Hahah you guys should hate INTER but the Brazilian one since we beat you guys for the Fifa World Cup in 2006 and tomorrow we are going to eliminate you at the Audi cup!

We even beat you guys in the Indoor Soccer World Championship in 1997 LOL....and in the 1982 Juan Gamper Cup when you guys debuted Maradona. We took the trophy in your own home.

Tomorrow will be just another game to show whos your daddy in South America :)

7. unclesox

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    TP Mazambe

Now laugh. :)

8. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    That has to be the most random troll.

9. unclesox

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    pot kettle black :rolleyes:

EDIT:
    Can someone please ban this troll. What little post history there is of this guy leaves little to be desired.
    Taken from the Real Madrid forum...

10. BarcaFan

BarcaFan Member

Nov 14, 2004
    London
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    :rolleyes: The stupidity of this moron is unparalleled! Yeah, nobody is gonna realize he/she/it is a lame sock :rolleyes:

1. The Madrid sluts (AKA LPB)
    ... <gap>
    2. Espanyol
    3. Any team that defends with 10 men.
    4. Some of the English clubs, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, etc. It's not hate, it's just dislike, but only when I hear how moronic some of their fans can be.

11. Viscaelbarca

Viscaelbarca Moderator
    Staff Member

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 31, 2007
    MELT01
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    He has already been dealt with guys. I am leaving some of the quotes, just for laughs...

12. Viscaelbarca

Viscaelbarca Moderator
    Staff Member

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 31, 2007
    MELT01
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    This is not the place for you to post, stick to the match thread, which I am monitoring closely.

13. b4rcelona

b4rcelona Member

May 9, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    No point mentioning madrid, since its obvious. But other than madrid the only team that i actually hate is arsenal. Arsene Wenger just annoys me to no end, he's delusional and should retire. Then the fact how they think they are good and always beat the big teams and choke hard against small teams just because arsene wenger cant motivate them etc. Then when we show them how much more superior barca is at passing/keeping possession, they make excuses, blame ref and so on.
    Sometimes i look at arsenal and i just cant believe someone as good as say fabregas, arshavin, rvp or nasri are still there. It disappoints me because those 4 are really good players, and if they had someone even good in the back 4 they would do alright.
    edit: forgot to mention their fans lol. just as crazy and delusional as wenger.

National team: i dont like brazil, no reason really, i just dont want them to win even more lol.

14. SpaniardFC

SpaniardFC Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Vilagarcía de Arousa
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Hmm ..

1. Real madrid although in recent years they've calmed down since the decline in the galactico era, they've kind of accepted defeat until their next CL win.

2. Man u, always hated this team. Ignorant sayings like come on fellas we're united, and expect the miracle of 1999 to happen every year.

3. arenal fans blaming everyone but themselves, every single year, for their failures.

4. mexican national team, no I haven't heard of javier, jose or nacho, and no they are not good. Every year different names are thrown around as to why they're on the eve of glory.

5. England national team, and english fans, which I think is self explanatory. they always open their mouths diminishing la liga, yet their league cannot match la ligas glory.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsvcDmerLGE"]‪Scottish FA World Cup song 2010, Anyone but England/Rio Ferdinand's World Cup Wind-ups 2‬&rlm; - YouTube[/ame]

15. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Real Madrid
    Espanyol
    Juventus
    Chelsea

16. inswinger

inswinger Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2001
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    1. LPB, no question. Last spring was an abomination, both on and off the pitch. Madridistas really should be ashamed of Mourinho's antics. His tactics and antics started to look so much like Fox News he ought to have been renamed Murdoch-inho. Or something.

(this space to convey the distance across the festering swamp of hate between #1 and the rest)

2. Mexico NT. Every WCQ phase and Gold Cup we go through the same hyping up of El Tri. One of my favorite moments was watching their on-field meltdown in WC02 losing 2-0 to USA. Arena sent on Cobi Jones as a sub seemingly just to irritate them. :D
    3. Chelsea, only since Abramovich but esp. since 2009's "f**king disgrace" :rolleyes: I actually liked them a lot during the Zola years. Of course they didn't win anything back then, and they didn't have this huge following of d-bags.
    4. Arsenal, but only since last spring's CL 2nd leg and all their whinging. They were a brethren during the Henry years, playing great flowing football. They still aspire to that, but when we totally outclassed them in the Camp Nou they threw a collective tantrum. Also, the Cesc affaire is annoying.
    5. Lazio and
    6. Zaragoza for their racist fans. For some reason Lazio's front office has never seemed interested in preventing their ultras from displaying the most backward, hate-filled banners in the Stadio Olimpico. And Eto'o leaving the field at Zaragoza because of the abuse was one of the saddest sights ever. I don't think either club has done much to expel these goons.
    7. Espanyol: they've fallen so far down the list because we've pwned them so hard lately. Nothing really to complain about since the derbi where VV passed the ball straight to De La Peña.
    8. Milan: Berlusconi. Repulsive. And their current squad looks like a modern-day version of the Bad Boys Detroit Pistons of the 80s. Loaded with thugs and a few prima donnas for flair.
    9. Did I mention Real Madrid? Oh yeah. Those royal bastards.
    10. Fluminense: they're kind of the team of the Rio 'elite,' but mostly I just can't stand that green + purple color scheme. Yech.
    [​IMG]

P.S. clubs that have restored some respect in my eyes:
    Argentina NT: came to hate them since 1990 when they produced one of the worst finals performance in a WC. (surpassed by Holland last year). Nowadays they are more entertaining, but I have pity on them for choking so often and so spectacularly.

ManU: hate to admit it, and maybe it's because those other *ahem* EPL teams have lost so much respect, but United swallowed much of their enormous pride after the hiding in the CL final. That was one big gulp. Their fans are still pretty arrogant, though.

17. Viscaelbarca

Viscaelbarca Moderator
    Staff Member

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 31, 2007
    MELT01
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Guys, we are moving this thread to the NSR section. Although it is clearly Soccer related, it is not necessarily Barcelona related. We hope that you guys understand this and carry on posting in this thread should you please. Cheers.

18. blopaFCB

blopaFCB New Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    HEY thanks for the welcoming..... I'm sorry i posted this and left hahah that probably looked random ....i posted and then was away for a while. Today while searching the net with my itouch i remembered i had posted this!! screw madrid...they are sore losers...i hate them the most

19. Prowl

Prowl BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 24, 2011
    Calgary, AB
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Most hated teams for me:

1. Real Madrid - obviously, but I've always hated their sense of entitlement to the Champion's League. When was the last time they won it?

2. AC Milan - Another team that has an awful sense of entitlement. Glad to see them get beat in the CL last season

3. Chelsea - that 2009 semi-final where they behaved like complete idiots resonates in my head.

4. Arsenal - They want to be us, but they can't so they have to poach our youngsters instead. I'm just glad we didn't allow Arsenal to get what they wanted for Cesc

20. barca_4_life

barca_4_life Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Manchester United-their have the most arrogant fans we thrased them twice in ucl final but there still talk lot of bs that we can compete and beat barcelona in a rematch well i hope that we get man utd in the knockout or quarters and beat crap out of them in the two legs.

21. Diego Maradona

Diego Maradona Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    London, England
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Real Madrid cause they foul all the time

Man U cause they are Englands champ and think they are goos but we have beaten them twice in the finals now

Arsenal cause they are a very poor man's Barca

England national team cause they think they are the best but cant even beat the rest