Teams wearin Puma uniforms[R]

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by MRschizoid21, Jun 12, 2006.

1. MRschizoid21

MRschizoid21 Member

Nov 5, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know if an [R] is needed, but I put it there anyway.

Through the first 3 days all teams wearin Puma have lost. I'm not slanting this topic as a coincidence topic, but as a uniform topic. Have you noticed how small the shorts are? Most of the players don't seem to be as fast the guys they're playing against.

look at the pics if you don't believe.

2. Le Zebre

Le Zebre Member

May 10, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Look at the teams they are supplying uni's for..

Saudi Arabia, Ghana, Iran, Czech Republic, Poland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Paraguay, Switzerland, Togo, Tunisia, Angola

Out of all of those, the only teams with any chance of advancing are Italy, Czech's and Switzerland. Add to that that the teams that lost were facing better opposition minus Poland and you can see why they lost.

3. TheOranje

TheOranje New Member

Jun 23, 2004
    :rolleyes: Minus Poland? Riiight. Coincidentally you pick the only European team your familiar with as the best one out of the ones that lost.

4. vancity eagle

vancity eagle Member+

Apr 6, 2006

STFU

5. Shenan

Shenan New Member

Apr 7, 2006
    Long Beach, CA
    I noticed on the Argentina v. Ivory Coast game that the Ivory Coast's Puma uniforms seemed to not be working very well to draw moisture away and keep the players cool. The Ivory Coast uniforms quickly got completely soaked, and were totally sticking to their skins, while the Adidas Argentina uniforms keep looking dry and loose as if they had just started. I kept thinking during the whole game that that had to be a competitive disadvantage for the Ivory Coast.