Teams in Cuernavaca

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by soccer freak 425, Jul 10, 2005.

1. soccer freak 425

soccer freak 425 New Member

Jul 24, 2001
    Nebraska
    Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me out: I will be spending a semster studying in Cuernavaca. I have not followed the Mexican soccer league, but I would like to know a little bit more about it for my visit. Does Cuernavaca have a team? If not, what would be a good team for me to root for...one close to Cuernavaca or just a good team to cheer on. Who are some players I should look for? When is the Mexican soccer league season? Thanks a lot for the help.

Amanda

2. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    no 1st division team exist there. Puebla is to the west and Mexico City is to the north. The trip is not far at all. Just depends on the traffic. Id hit the pacific coast since it is only a couple hours away.

Cuernavaca is a very nice place. A lot of influential people (politicians, businessmen) reside there. Take advantage of your stay there and try to do some networking there. It doesnt have the rep of lets say a San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, but still very nice.

3. La China Poblana

May 13, 2003
    Chicago
    The "New to Mexican Soccer" thread stickied in the main forum will have some answers to your questions.

4. Alvarezz

Alvarezz New Member

Mexico
    Mexico
    Dec 23, 2020
    English weekend course cheapessaywriter.co.uk

Hi,

A student and soccer player here. I'm currently studying at UNINTER International University. Alético Cuernavaca is the best club ever! I recorded all matches.

LGRod repped this.
  5. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico