Team of the Tournament

Discussion in 'Asian Cup 2007' started by mmk786, Jul 31, 2007.

1. assyria_ray

assyria_ray New Member

Aug 10, 2007
    Noor resepect Lee woon jae and admires him.Also Lee has much more experience then noor, lee is 34 while noor is 23.Although the reason we didnt alllow any goals wasnt because of noor it was mainly our strong defense.Although noor out lasted lee in pk,which is a major victory because Lee is master of pk in the world.

2. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    well I kinda agree with you but Our defense is nothing without a good goalkeeper like Noor Sabri.

3. korean_soccer123

korean_soccer123 New Member

Jun 4, 2006
    what theres actually a comparison between the might lee woon jae? and the iraqian goalkeeper?

alright he did do well, but lee woon jae was much better. and everyone here probably agrees wit me. even the writers in skysports and goal agree wit this.

lee woon jae had some amazing saves, and he was brilliant with his pk's.

the iraq goalkeeper was definetely 2nd during the tourtament, but not first.

but credit to him, at a young age. looks like a good keeper

4. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Try hard not to be dumbo and look total mins played, their same

I aint tried to take anyting away from you Iraqs, but Noor aint even close to Lee Woon Jae

Thats prety much acknowlege by outside observed whose neutral like SkySport

You had good run this tornament. Lee Woon Jae was great this tornament and 2 WC campaigns

5. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    and you Try hard not to be a kid, a kid who account minutes.... loool you account minutes and we account winnings baby. j/k :p

really officialy... matches still matches mate.

Lee Woon Jae is a great goalkeeper overall, but in this tournament Noor and Lee were in the same par, so I dont know why you so angry that people chose Noor insted of Lee ??

6. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    You showed me rulebook said match count more than minute play when detrmine whose best, kid

I aint angry, I says you guys is delude. Congrats on your won, but 1 good tornament dont mean ever1 on your team is best of Asia your frootcakes

7. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    dude what the heck is the matter with you? are you seriously dont know what is the official match is? the extra time is a part of the match, so I dont care if you played 3 matches with extra times, the important thing is Lee played 3 matches without gaols against while Noor Sabri played 4 matches without goals against. end of story.

again Noor and Lee were in the same par .....beside
    every one here is free to chose his team buddy.

8. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Do you know your maths?

4 match X 90 mins = 360 mins

3 match X 90 mins + 3 match X 30 mins = 360 mins

Dont say match = match becuse it dont when somebodys played extra OT, not all matches is same, your mental if you cant get that. 120 min match is NOT EQUAL 90 min mach

Just get it thru your head you had good torny but that dont mean every guy on your team is best in Asia, their not.

9. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Dude we don't care about the extra time, the extra time is a part of the match, we all care about the number of the matches, Noor Sabri didnt allow goals against him for 4 matches while lee for 3 and that's the important thing, thats not our problem if we didn't get an extra times while you got it.

But if you still insist.... well... whatever makes you sleep at night.

10. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    OK you go by match, I'll go by mins. Deal?

You take Sabri got 1 good tornament, I'll take Lee Woon Jae who was great AC, great WC02 and great WC06

11. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    What have the WC to do with the Asian Cup 2007 and Team of the Tournament?? :confused:

you are so sensitive, we aren't in comparing here, we are talking about the Asian cup 2007 not overall

of course overall Lee Woon Jae is a Legend.

12. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    If theirs 2 guys thats close, I'll pick guy whose got consistent record of play great

Lee Woon Jae's been consistent great, Sabri hasnt[/QUOTE]

13. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    you cant blame him... koreans are known to be insecure. they to tae kwon doe attack stance as soon as you say anything that sounds like criticism to their ears.

14. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    whoa bich, slowed down

Mussav and I is just haved nice discuss on LWJ vs Sabri, you dont need to jumped in becase Iran's GK all suck

15. assyria_ray

assyria_ray New Member

Aug 10, 2007
    guys pls dont tell em skysports this and goal this these are the same ppl that said iraq would loose against austrialia loose against korea and loose against saudi these ppl DONT KNOW SHIT!
    If anyone was smart after iraq smacked austrilia u would of said to urself this team is goin to take it.

16. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Showed me 1 post someone predickt Iraqs gonna win it all after won kangaroo

17. aLi.W

aLi.W Red Card

Jul 23, 2007

I Did becouse i know u suck and i know all who face ous suck so we won and u still SUCK...the funny shit is that u have players that play in superleage and u still cant win ous, and dont forget that we kick u out from the olympic 2004

18. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    you didnt show any post dumazz