Tcm 2004...

Discussion in 'Games' started by dunkel, Dec 1, 2003.

1. dunkel

dunkel New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Tcm/fifa 04

anyone know about this. i was reading in fourfourtwo about the ability to manage your team in tcm and then play the games in fifa 04.....does anyone know if tcm is available in the states and does this work? or do i need to modify my ps2 and buy the english versions on both games?

2. red&black1

red&black1 New Member

Mar 8, 2003
    Kearny NJ
    Re: Tcm/fifa 04

English version PS2 games will not work on American PS2... also i heard that u can only play friendlies with your TCM squad on Fifa 2004 and not actual regular season matches but i could be wrong..

3. flmls

flmls New Member

no you can play regular season matches. go to www.totalclubmanager.com to get the info on ps2, I have it for pc so the football fusion will be wonderful once the TCM actually gets to my place from limey-land. cheers

4. red&black1

red&black1 New Member

Mar 8, 2003
    Kearny NJ
    I finally recieved my copy of Total Club Manager 2004 from the UK only to find out the i'm having problems playing the game. When i start the game i keep getting an error message to the likes of [could not load the DLL "GfxCore.dll", Error Message "one of the library files needed to run this application cannot be found"... does anyone have an idea what the problem might be??? thanks..

5. flmls

flmls New Member

go to the tcm forums they can help you there

www.totalclubmanager.com then register if you haven't already and go to the forums. It's really fun if you get it to work!

6. dub77

dub77 New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    in denial
    tcm 2004 and fifa 2004

has anyone played both fifa and tcm and used the cross over features. I'm think of getting TCM 2004 but only if the compatibility with FIFA is interesting.

7. flmls

flmls New Member

It's a whole lotta fun to be able to play with the team you manage. I absolutely love it, there are bugs however, but they are working on patches to fix them.

8. dub77

dub77 New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    in denial
    Wow someone posted. Thanks I think I'll get it.

9. cliffkram

cliffkram Member

May 4, 2003
    Brum via NYC
    Ea Tcm 2004

So I'm vacationing in England and thinking I should pick up this game Total Club Manager 2004, the companion to FIFA '04...DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

- No teams from North, Central or South America
    - No American Players in the bank
    - While it does give you the ability to control all facets of the team, the "Football Fusion" feature does not work properly and you can not import your settings into the FIFA game.

10. flmls

flmls New Member

football fusion works for me. but i'm using the pC version of it. just becuase it doesn't have the MLS/aleague doesn't mean the patch has not been created. I made it for tcm 03 and made it again for everyone for '04. EA still has to fix a couple bugs though.

11. cliffkram

cliffkram Member

May 4, 2003
    Brum via NYC
    I'm using the PC version as well (UK version of TCM with American version of FIFA)
    When I push Football Fusion is the system supposed to go into FIFA to play/view the matches?
    If I design a stadium will that stadium be on FIFA?

When will EA just wisen up and sell one program that does everything. I don't know why these simulators get such great reviews (TCM, Championship Manager, etc). What's the fun of managing the team when you cant actually play the matches.

12. cwhein

cwhein New Member

Oct 31, 2002
    USA
    Football Fusion asks you to insert your FIFA 2004 disc in order to play the game. Stadiums that are in TCM (even created stadiums) are used in Football Fusion for matchdays but not if you export the clubs to FIFA 2004 to play in friendlies or tournaments.

I've been having a blast with TCM 2004. I downloaded and updated an MLS/A-League patch and created stadiums for the MLS teams as well as Blackbaud Stadium for Charleston. I made some "expansion" teams for MLS and set up the league structure for promotion/relegation. I also added some money to the team's coffers so they could sign some decent players.

If you're very good at FIFA 2004 (I'm on World Class) the difficulty level of Football Fusion is just too easy. I found a gameply patch that made the difficulty level significantly more challenging without causing any odd bugs.

I think both games together are very good - if you can, check 'em out.

13. Rangers1

Rangers1 New Member

Sep 13, 1999
    could you post the stadiums?

CWhein:

Could you somehow post links to the stadiums or even email them to me? I would appreciate this as I can't find the MLS stadiums anywhere online. My email is johnblakely@hotmail.com.

TCM has its flaws, but after playing CM for years I really enjoy the ability to manage the club and also actually see you players on the pitch. Plus the stadium and grounds building options are very cool. I highly recommend the game to anyone looking beyond CM.