Taylor Twellman thread

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by tara91387, Sep 1, 2002.

1. tara91387

tara91387 New Member

Jul 14, 2002
    Cape Cod, MA
    Taylor Twellman is a very talented player, lots of potential, hott and nice.. he's just like landon donovan but 2 years older. I hope we see Landon and twellman on the national team together!

2. tara91387

tara91387 New Member

Jul 14, 2002
    Cape Cod, MA
    Is anybody going to the 2002 mls cup? I'm so glad it is being held this year a gillette stadium! aww i can't belive the stadium is called gillette now is was fine beofre w/ cmgi

3. Steve_R

Steve_R Member

Feb 25, 2001
    Somerville, MA
    There's already a Twellman thread hiding somewhere around here, but since we're here...yes I'm going, need a date? ;)

4. twell_girl

twell_girl New Member

Jul 28, 2002
    cali
    ... and has more hair...

...ciao!

5. soccerberi22

soccerberi22 New Member

Sep 1, 2002
    That made me bust a laugh!

~Betty Bree

6. tara91387

tara91387 New Member

Jul 14, 2002
    Cape Cod, MA
    ouch i'm not comenting on that lol cuz i love landon too! But i hope i get tickets for my birthday for the mls cup. I want seats right next to the netrance to the locker rooms.

7. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i hope you dont expect to see Landon Donovan there.

8. tara91387

tara91387 New Member

Jul 14, 2002
    Cape Cod, MA
    Actually i do hope to see landon donovan there! And i know he will be there cuz he rocks!

9. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    dont get your hope up pretty lady.

10. Bruce S

Bruce S Member+

Sep 10, 1999
    They are completely different players. Landon is faster and passes much better. TT is a better finisher. He won't create but he sure can finish!

11. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: Taylor Twellman thread

thats why that combo will be so exciting to watch. If Ralston can get 18 assists in one season, with most going to Twellman, just think what Donovan can do.

12. twell_girl

twell_girl New Member

Jul 28, 2002
    cali
    taylor--mls player of the week!
    me very happy!

...ciao!

13. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    What if Twellman and Donovan were traded or moved abroad? Would you still support the Revs and Quakes?

14. Steve_R

Steve_R Member

Feb 25, 2001
    Somerville, MA
    ...and with that, this thread has been killed. :D

15. twell_girl

twell_girl New Member

Jul 28, 2002
    cali
    hahaha...you got me there.
    i'd support the revs as much as i support the new england patriots (and they're actually winning right now: monday night football), even without taylor. perhaps the only thing that is going to change is i probably won't insist as badly as i usually do that my parents order the mls shootout package with the revs game.

i really don't know how i got interested in boston sports. it's probably the superbowl win of the patriots and i hate to admit, tom brady.

as for the quakes, i've been forced to be a big fan since 1999. with or without landon, i'd still go to quakes games as much as possible or watch the games on television. but if you ask me, i think i'd be happier to see the revs capture the mls cup (but they have to qualify for the playoffs first, right?)...of course i want either new england or san jose to win.

...ciao!

16. tara91387

tara91387 New Member

Jul 14, 2002
    Cape Cod, MA
    Well i would definitly always sopposrt the revs b/c they are the closest team to me but not san jose i only like the quakes for landon to be honest and i never even knew about the quakes till landon came along

17. tara91387

tara91387 New Member

Jul 14, 2002
    Cape Cod, MA
    Yea I agree but landon is also a really great finisher so i wont compare taylor and landon on that