Alert: TAMPA BAY ROAD TRIP ::: Thursday, July 4

Discussion in 'Fort Lauderdale Strikers' started by drSoFlaFan, Jun 5, 2013.

1. drSoFlaFan

drSoFlaFan DEFEND THE FORT!

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's coming up on July 4th again, and in the NASL that means it's "make it difficult for our biggest rivals in the league to travel" time! lol

We've worked closely with the team this year to secure a 40 seat bus for the trip, to make it as convenient as ever for any and all Striker Likers to make the trip!

You can reserve your seat and game ticket for $35, either by visiting the Strikers ticket site HERE, or calling the ticket line at 954.606.0400. You can avoid an extra $5 in online processing fees from the online ticket provider by calling and getting your package from a team sales rep.

The bus leaves Lockhart at 12:30 PM sharp on the 4th, and will return that night after the game around 1:00-1:30 AM.

We're currently working on providing a tailgate party as well, we'll know as we get closer to the date. Worst case it's BYOB and food and everyone can chip in/share.

Join the Facebook Event Page for up to date info on the trip!

Antique repped this.
  2. Antique

Antique Member

Nov 11, 2008
    the river of grass
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Friday is payday & I'll be using some method to pay for my place on the bus since I should be going for the 1st time. We must now do everything we can to keep the Strikers alive. To me this is simply part of the process. GO STRIKERS!

3. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Would love to, but this game always being on the 4th over there is such a pain in the ass. The wife gets testy if soccer interferes with family stuff. LOL Will the same deal be in place for the second trip to Tampon City?

4. drSoFlaFan

drSoFlaFan DEFEND THE FORT!

Feb 25, 2008
    Plantation, FL
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yessir, and certainly if we do a good job filling the bus for this one.

5. Smoke & Mirrors

Jul 18, 2010
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well then I hope you guys can get enough of a crowd to go on the holiday so that a most likely larger crowd would be able to go in the fall. Fall. I hate having to say that. Stupid format......

6. Antique

Antique Member

Nov 11, 2008
    the river of grass
    Club:
    Ft Lauderdale Strikers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll keep you informed on how it goes down, S&M. DR was the 1st one to sign up & pay today. I was #2. My 1st trip over to Defend the Fort in a "foreign" land....;)

Smoke & Mirrors repped this.